Striker who can get 30+ goals a season

Name: David Villa

Club: Barcelona

Role/Duty: Advanced forward

Tactic: Any

Aguero + Hulk

Name: Sergio Aguero

Club:arsenal

Role/Duty:poacher/advanced forward/trequartista.

Tactic:4-1-3-2 or 4-2-1-3. but any really

I signed him in the 3rd season for arsenal and scored 38 goals in 45 games in all comps. This season he has scored 42 in 42(3) so far this year. I have played him with lukaku, RVP, neymar ATM and is brilliant with all. even if your team are having a shocker and the other team are all over you all you need is aguero and you always have a chance of scoring. but i do have wilshere, paulo henrique and hazard in midfield. He is as good as messi attribute wise in my game 4 yrs in

name: hulk

club: arsenal

role/duty:LAM, winger, inside forward or as a STRIKER, advanced forward, trequartisa.

tactic:4-1-3-2 as LAM or 4-2-1-3 as STRIKER.

scored 25 goals in 40 games for me in 2nd and 3rd season has scored 24 in 38 so far this year with top assists in prem in all 3 years (17 odd assists). he is a good striker and as a striker will get you about 30 a season with the right service. but is amazing as a LAM gets a average rating of 7.71 over the 3 yrs and scores about 25 goals from midfield. if you set you tactics drilled crosses he will hit some amazing hard low crosses. make sure you tell him to smash the ball into the goal not finess shot.

he and aguero are players that will make something out of nothing with killer shooting good dribling and high speed. if you dont have a few TOP CM/AM's like paoul henrique, wilshere, hazard. get Hulk as a LAM as he need less service and will create you loads of chaces even average strikers will score and bangs in goal but if you have a magic CM get aguero as he is a goal machine and can win you games you dont deserve to win. I bought Aguero for 38 mill and Hulk for 15.5 so they should be the rough prcies.

hope this helps.

Name: Edison Cavani

Club: Napoli

Role/Duty: Poacher/Attack

Tactic: 4-2-2-2 (Own custom)

Bought Cavani in the 2013/2014 season for £35m with Liverpool, now in Feb '14 and he has scored 23 in 25 in PL alone... altogether he has 36 in 37. Probably the best striker i've ever bought on FM :)

His best role is target man attack

aguero

0C70C83A8B2D3222F643D7614F463610266B3396

aguero in the 4th season for arsenal look at his stats. he is an absolute beast and is rated better than messi. his wages are a bit big and his price was 38 mill in the second season but with a goal record like that its worth it. out of interest has anyone else got a player who is not a regen with better a better goal record for the season than that as i would like to see who and see there stats compared to aguero.

Last edited:
Name: Alexis Sanchez

Club: Udinese

Role/Duty: strike forward/Striker and winger

Tactic: 4-4-2

I used the team of Manchester City and I bought him on £45m. First season, he was not as good as i thought he would be as I put him on the right wing. He played 38 matches and scored only 8 goals for BPL and in 8 matches for FA cup , he scored only 2 goals. for the continental , played 10 matches only , scored 3 goals. Making the equals of all season is played 56 matches , scored 13 goals. But in the second season, I put him alongside Tevez . Making 38 matches of winning and draw without lose. Netting 41 times. In FA Cup, he played 8 matches and scored 5 times. In continental , played 10 matches and netting 11 goals. Making him the world best player in my FM2011. Making equals of 56 matches , scoring 57 goals.

Head-to-head season
Season 1 Season 2
BPL-38 (8) BPL-38 (41)
FAC-8 (2) FAC-8 (5)
CON-10 (3) CON-10 (11)
Total-56 (13) Total-56 (57)

Total of all season-112 (70)

*Out of the bracket is the appereances
*In the bracket is the goals
*BPL is Barclays Premier League
*FAC is FA Cup
*CON is Continental

Last edited:
0C70C83A8B2D3222F643D7614F463610266B3396

aguero in the 4th season for arsenal look at his stats. he is an absolute beast and is rated better than messi. his wages are a bit big and his price was 38 mill in the second season but with a goal record like that its worth it. out of interest has anyone else got a player who is not a regen with better a better goal record for the season than that as i would like to see who and see there stats compared to aguero.

best goalscoring season of aguero and villa in Barca for me:

View attachment 197225 last season as first choice striker...

View attachment 197226 first season as first choice striker to replace a declining villa...

Name: David Villa

Club: Barca

Role/Duty: Deep-Lying Forward/Attack

Tactic:
4-3-3 (1 DM, 2 MC, 2 Wingers, lone striker)
Villa averages more than a goal per game with 60+ goals in 50+ games each season in all competitions. Unfortunately, you could only use him for three seasons as a first choice striker 'coz he's already old and his physical stats are starting to decline but is still a very good back-up for a couple more seasons.

Name: Sergio Aguero

Club: At. Madrid

Role/Duty: Deep-Lying Forward/Attack

Tactic:
4-3-3 (1 DM, 2 MC, 2 Wingers, lone striker)
He has poorer shooting skills than Villa but he has better physical stats which makes him better suited for the lone striker role. And he's still young so you could get lots of quality years from him. I signed him just for 30M euros during my fourth season because he wants out of At. Madrid. On normal circumstances, you would need close to 90M euros on 4th season or just 35M euros on the first season. No matter how much you spend for him, he's definitely worth it. He averages close to 1.5 goals per game each season and once scored 85 in 50(3) games for me.

Last edited:
best goalscoring season of aguero and villa in Barca for me:

View attachment 197225 last season as first choice striker...

View attachment 197226 first season as first choice striker to replace a declining villa...

wow aguiero really is a beast isn't he. that is some goal scoring record. what players do you have around him as i have henrique, hazard, wilshere, hulk, neymar, muller, all top players in the world. you must have some class players around him to create all those chances for him.

wow aguiero really is a beast isn't he. that is some goal scoring record. what players do you have around him as i have henrique, hazard, wilshere, hulk, neymar, muller, all top players in the world. you must have some class players around him to create all those chances for him.

I have Messi (right wing), Neymar/Mata (left wing), Iniesta/Pastore (attacking-minded MC) and Lahm/Alves (attcking-minded FB). You know, especially if you have an insanely huge transfer budget, what Barca wants, Barca gets.

nice. but mine is not too far off. i think it is because i play aguero and neymar up top with neymar trequartisa and aguero poacher, so i think they share the goals out more. but even with a midfield like yours behind him getting that many goals just in the Leauge is quite something.(but is it easier in la liga than the EPL, probably a little but not 20 goals easier)

nice. but mine is not too far off. i think it is because i play aguero and neymar up top with neymar trequartisa and aguero poacher, so i think they share the goals out more. but even with a midfield like yours behind him getting that many goals just in the Leauge is quite something.(but is it easier in la liga than the EPL, probably a little but not 20 goals easier)

We'll all agree that EPL in real life is more physical and has better defensive teams than in La Liga but I don't really think it is reflected the same way in the game. There are a lot of factors to consider here as our games progresses differently but saying that PL in FM 2011 is harder than Liga BBVA is wrong. Last season in my save game, Tevez (who plays in Chelsea) outscored Aguero and won the European Golden Boot. This season, Babacar (who plays for Man City) is also in the running for the Golden Boot although he's not the leader.

By the way, my right and left wingers get a fair share of goals too. In that same season that Aguero scored 85, Messi has 40+ goals while Mata and Neymar has combined 50+ goals. So its actually not that I intend to create all the CCC's for Aguero alone for him to intentionally score all the team goals by himself. My wingers are also a part of the attacking and goal-scoring threat. Aguero just decided to smash teams around!

Ok, i just assumed as i have only ever played with arsenal and sunderland in 2 different saves. obviouly both in the EPL. my point was that aguero for me sets up neymar a lot when he could possibly go himself. neymar scored 27 that year aguero got 49, hazard got 21, henrique got 10, hulk got 28(from LAM) and wilshere who was injured half the year got 11. i mean aguero could have had a few more if he went alone rather than squaring to neymar, but on the other hand neymar did set up a few for him himself.

out of interest what role did you play aguero in.

I play 90% of the time a 4-3-3 (or 4-5-1) formation so I have to play Aguero as DLF.

I think that Leigh Griffiths can score more than 30+ when he settle where he is playing!

Name: Seydou Doumbia

Club: Either CSKA Moscow or Young Boys, not sure!

Role/Duty: Poacher Attack

Only ever had him once at Inter Banged them in for fun. He is fast, strong and good finishing!

Tactic:

Name: Abel Hernandez

Club: Palermo

Role/Duty: Poacher/Attack

Tactic: 4-1-2-2-1

I played him as primary target man, run onto the ball. Scored bags of goals for me and ended up with 40+ goals throughout the season but I had Mata and Navas on the wings supplying him constantly.

Name: Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva "Pato"

Club: Milan

Role/Duty: Poacher/Attack, or Winger/Attack (yes, you're not misreading it)

Tactic: 4-1-2-1-2 or 4-5-1

Never tried the first, but he's deadly even as a winger.
In the second season in my game, he banged 24 goals in the league and 10+ in the cups.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Club: Milan

Role/Duty: Target Man/Attack or Complete Forward/Attack

One of the best in the game, really.
Although after the second season (in my game) he's a bit injury plagued.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Eren Derdiyok

Club: Leverkusen

Role/Duty: Target Man/Attack or Complete Forward/Attack

He's a bit like Ibra although his finishing stat wasn't that high. But believe me, he's a beast.

Name: Javier Hernandez

Club: Man Utd

Position: striker

Tatic: 4-4-2

Season 2010 - 2011: 29 A 38 G
Season 2011 - 2012: 31 A 36 G
Season 2012 - 2013: 32 A 34 G
Season 2013 - 2014: 45 A 50 G

this boy is amazing
if you need any more email me got loads for you [email protected]

sergio aguero

man city

poacher attack

first season 38 goals 45 games ....... second season 62 goals 53 games 3rd season 52 goals 45 games 4th season 53 goals 49 games

also in the second season he had over 20 assists. i play him in a 4-2-2-2 formation with neymar next to him as deep lying forward