First match with Milan. A 10-0 win over 6th place Sassuolo. I am playing only using my youth academy players. No big signings at all. My most expensive player is perhaps Romagnoli. Most my guys are 2.5-3 stars.

Can you make a player filters ?

1) I don't know how.
2) It doesn't really matter
3) Any players will work, judging by a lot of posts here.

Like the one above me, playing all his youth academy players and still winning 10-0 :p

The main thing is:
1) Find the best players you can afford
2) Find players who have good personalities (teamwork, professionalism, etc)

That's really it. The tactic relies on the players buying into your methods, so you don't want a bunch of stubborn players who won't change - then it'll be a disaster.

Get decent players who will listen to your training and team talks, and you're golden.

Started a new save as Chelsea last night, scores goals for absolute fun this tactic. Unfortunately I was ******** goals left right and centre. Removed a couple of TI's (Offside trap & push higher up) and defence is a lot more solid. Also changed match training to def. positioning.

View attachment 229917View attachment 229916

Started a new save as Chelsea last night, scores goals for absolute fun this tactic. Unfortunately I was ******** goals left right and centre. Removed a couple of TI's (Offside trap & push higher up) and defence is a lot more solid. Also changed match training to def. positioning.

View attachment 941588View attachment 941591

Nice results after those tweaks...might have to try them!

Last edited:
with my milan side I again destroyed the league won italian cup and los from chelsea in semi final Champion league.

I tried something diferent I left attacker and rmd left not to swap. I can say attacker scores I think better 44 games 36 goals in league 33 games 32 goals.

but team plays I think slittly worse. its not much but I think sliglty.

I will probably leave it this way cause I love when my attacker scores and only on hard games I will put them to swap.

with my milan side I again destroyed the league won italian cup and los from chelsea in semi final Champion league.

I tried something diferent I left attacker and rmd left not to swap. I can say attacker scores I think better 44 games 36 goals in league 33 games 32 goals.

but team plays I think slittly worse. its not much but I think sliglty.

I will probably leave it this way cause I love when my attacker scores and only on hard games I will put them to swap.

Yea, I don't know why the team plays better when the striker and rmd swap, but it seems to be so. Nice that the striker scores more if you uncheck it though - I'm gonna have to try that next (H)

guys, how to improve defense? i keep concedeing all te time no matter what training is given
I'm beaten on counters - the oppents ave advantage in players coming after interceptions

Yea, I don't know why the team plays better when the striker and rmd swap, but it seems to be so. Nice that the striker scores more if you uncheck it though - I'm gonna have to try that next (H)
i agree with Pogrebnik bro. Striker is more powerful. Don't swap the players.
8-|

well my team plays better when swap is on. but not much so I dont care only in very big games then I will use swap.

I dont have many problems with defence. we do concede but we are always in top 3 teams in less conceded.

wit real in 19 games I think I got 6 goals. so with good team you concede nothing.

press when in tactic screen players from drop down.

then press striker and you have swapp. put it to none

but again I tell you tactic works slightly better I think with swap. I just like my attacker scoring more.

Interesting - who are you playing with? I've always had more luck with swapping, but interested to try it with no swap...

i am playing with PSG bro. ibrahimovic can't play L-winger. and then i unchecked the swapping. now ibra is like a beast. 11 match -16 goals (H)

Works perfectly! Using 2nd Division Polish team Stomil Olstyn

Started using this mid-season with Stomil Olsztyn a really small 2nd Division Polish team.

I was 8th going into the mid-season break so started using the tactic from the mid-season friendlies.

I won the league on the last day by 1 point, closing a 17 point gap in 15 games! Start of season prediction was to finish 8th.

Didn't make any signings as I had £50 spare in my wage budget. My players were poorly suited to being RMDs but it still worked!!

Some screenshots below.

Really excited to see how this will cope in the Ekstraklasa next season when I'm against teams so much bigger and better than my small team.

View attachment 229406View attachment 229405View attachment 229404View attachment 229403

Last edited:
Started using this mid-season with Stomil Olsztyn a really small 2nd Division Polish team.

I was 8th going into the mid-season break so started using the tactic from the mid-season friendlies.

I won the league on the last day by 1 point, closing a 17 point gap in 15 games! Start of season prediction was to finish 8th.

Didn't make any signings as I had £50 spare in my wage budget. My players were poorly suited to being RMDs but it still worked!!

Some screenshots below.

Really excited to see how this will cope in the Ekstraklasa next season when I'm against teams so much bigger and better than my small team.

View attachment 942751View attachment 942754View attachment 942755View attachment 942757

That's awesome :p I've never tried it with a low team like that in-depth, so that's good to see!