Ok. To be fully objective about this tactic i runned to the store and bought the game. I was using a pirate version witch i am not sure its fully updated. I didn't do it just for this tactic ,i did it because i wanted to play non-pirate version.
So i will give it a go one more time with Lazio. My defenders are De Vrij and Dede(bought) . They can't be worst than Napoli defenders.. So i will go at least half a season with the tactic and give u feedback.
Who is taking your corner kicks and do u have problems with trough balls and long balls . Problems like they always find the player behind my defense ? And one more thing AML - right footed and AMR vice versa , or doesn't matter ?

Last edited:
Corners full back right left. Throw ins take full backs if you have someone with long flatt bullet throws of full backs. If not buy or train them. They have to have at least 14 throw ins so they can learn. Amr/l isnt so important. On left side I have right footed and on right side I have right footed too. They both play like crazy only left raumdater i put to swap with attacker so probably thats why he scores more. About atack it doesnt really matter cause I am getting the least goals in league.
Sorry for bad english and i am on mobile now

So:
Training season - Balanced/Average and Att. Movement
Corners - DL and DR
Throw ins - DL/DR depending who has bigger throw ins stats
No switch to counter/control/standard on away games.

Do i got everything right ??

One other thing... What do u do when a player is sent off ?:D

Last edited:
so here is my end season.

I won the league UNDIFEATED!!! havent done it before.

lost in semi final CL on aggregate to Eveton!!!!! run out of luck and players (I have a small team) and they won Champion league

lost in cup final to Juventus in extra time (I done all subs in first 90 then two players injured)

and yes one more thing. all to the end my tactic wasnt fluid all the way. Cause I put it after first 2 or 3 games.

tactic is amazing

no OI's, trainig attacking whole season (pre season match tactic), and I do find it better if you use swap players on DF and AML raumdater.

Undefeated! Impressive. Too bad you got FM'd in the CL :p It always happens though. I haven't cracked the undefeated season with this tactic yet, so that's good to see it's possible!

My defenders are De Vrij and Dede(bought) . They can't be worst than Napoli defenders.. So i will go at least half a season with the tactic and give u feedback.

How on Earth did you buy Dede? :p I'm trying a test with Lazio right now to see if the team just doesn't work with the tactic, but our transfer budget is only 3 or 4 million and he's valued at 6 million!

Yes everything except throw ins best is the one that has long bullet throws PPM. You can buy him or train him to that if he us 14+ throw ins

I think I will try it with sone smaller team like Millwall.

Are you instant resulting mate?

Yup . I dont need to play the game because aml already swap with striker . And also I think that canache ( i don't remember his name ) is right . This tactic have some problem . When I played as Man Utd vs Bournouth they have 4 CCC ( this is pretty much with a small team vs big team like Man Utd ) i will do some test to fix this

Yup . I dont need to play the game because aml already swap with striker . And also I think that canache ( i don't remember his name ) is right . This tactic have some problem . When I played as Man Utd vs Bournouth they have 4 CCC ( this is pretty much with a small team vs big team like Man Utd ) i will do some test to fix this

Using the original?

Weird. But then again, I've never played it with FMC and never with Instant Result. I've been playing each and every game, and that's when it works best.

yes they have ccc's but they dont score much. I had romagnoli and palleta for almost whole season and conceded 25 or 28 goals in season. that is not much.

big clubs dont score small clubs dont score and you always do.

I will try with smaller club and let you know. for me works great.

GodBluthJD wWhen asked i click tittle chalenge . They give me 8mil , than i sell Ciani , Pereirinha , Konko etc. Dede is 10mln +15mil after 40 matches :)
Borini playing for Lazio is like Gerard playing for Man Utd !!! Its painful just to see it with the skyblue shirt...even in a game :)
View attachment 231266This is my transfer history. Now i have Fiorentina Away as my 1st game for the season. Will update soon

well ok thats one game can happen.

do you swap DF with RMD left?

I swap two of tham and have many more goals. try it. you have to do it manualy (I dont know diferent) when you enter game go on players click DF and put him swap postition with aml

How comes that you play in CL ???? And yes i swap AML with ST