After dominating the first season with Manchester United with no new signings, next season brought in Pogba, Lloris and some other young guys, promoted Blackett, Paddy McNair and James Wilson into the first team and gave them some game time in the Community Shield, this was the score line.. =3

View attachment 231137View attachment 231136

Got in Pogba as Herrera broke his leg in Pre Season for 5/6 months and he has done well in his first game.. James Wilson was also excellent, not just his goals but his movement and his pressing was top notch.

This is me second season.. will swap Rooney for Wilson once he is fit as Rooney was good last season.

View attachment 231130

Few stats of my key players last season

.View attachment 231134 View attachment 231133 View attachment 231135

Last edited:
Words...lost for...how!?

This is without any signings, just a daft save to test the tactic, insane!

To clarify, only 8 goals from corners with that many goals overall? Corners are not the main success of this tactic which is always a good point.

My top assist makers none of whom take set pieces so you can tell that open play produces many goals.

Strikers are firing them in as Afobe is top scorer for me only beaten by the overpowered man that is Jordan Rhodes.

The only issue I have now is picking a team to do a proper save with, all I can say is... well done!

View attachment 231112View attachment 231111View attachment 231110View attachment 231109

I wanted to see how this tactic would perform using instant results and with long throw takers, other than some bad luck in a Champions League final it destroyed all before it, with long bullet throw takers its pointless playing the games its just destroying the engine, well done again!

View attachment 231103

one thing I can say for sure is attacker gets mutch better when you have PPM moves into channels.

Hello GobBluthJD

I want to test this tactic because, yeah just look at all the amazing results it brings.

So I wanna ask you if the OP is fully updated? I mean, do U tell about training, OI, mentality etc.
U know, so retards like myself can use this :)

so here is update on my wallsall game.

media prediction 19th

View attachment 231051 View attachment 231050

I probably wont contine that game cause I wont to try make striker score more.

I just wanted to show that this tactic can play with small team. and can play very very well.

I am in final of that little johnston cup or what is it name.

so thx for tactic great work.

Hi everybody!

Guys, I need your help!

I'm trying the tactic with Newcastle and it isn't going well. :'( I am on the verge of being fired.

Any thoughts what I can do wrong? Or can you recommend any players to buy?

Thanks!

View attachment 231056

View attachment 231055

Last edited:
I just hate this year FM! (6) It's too **** random!

Why does this tactic work for other and it doesn't work for me? :S

The games just **** this year! but make sure the left rmd is swapping with the striker

so here is update on my wallsall game.

media prediction 19th

View attachment 939098 View attachment 939101

I probably wont contine that game cause I wont to try make striker score more.

I just wanted to show that this tactic can play with small team. and can play very very well.

I am in final of that little johnston cup or what is it name.

so thx for tactic great work.

**** - look at those average ratings :p

Hi everybody!

Guys, I need your help!

I'm trying the tactic with Newcastle and it isn't going well. :'( I am on the verge of being fired.

Any thoughts what I can do wrong? Or can you recommend any players to buy?

Thanks!

I'm going to try these two teams today and see if it just doesn't work for them or what...:mad: