Stupid problem, can't continue playing...

dee7a

Reaction score
Well i'm into my 2nd season, and now the (must respond) inbox message is that i have to register players for the champions league, i go in and pick 25 players (yeah the 4 and 8 homegrown players are there) and i press space, it brings me back to the inbox where i can't progress, i go in again and look anywhere for anywhere i can click to make it progress but none!! I've done this registration thingy before in the league in 1st season, and the space bar or continue on the top right was enough for it, i've been trying helplessly for half an hour straight now, and before i smash my keyboard into the monitor i figured i'd ask for help here first...

that's a genius idea madridboy and it solved the problem, but thank god i didn't save after that because the dumb assistant manager didn't choose 3 of my key players to be registered!!! so i can't use it!!

packanova i tried downloading and using a random skin from here, and the problem still persists, do you have the name of a specific skin?? or is there any other help i can use, anyone?

any luck with the problem as i have the same one with 2010 and running to 2011 demo need this sorted before it comes out

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

any luck with the problem as i have the same one with 2010 and running to 2011 demo need this sorted before it comes out

I've tried the change skin and it doesnt seem to work. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Holiday for a day.

Click the submit button

if you cant see it, change your skin

Click the submit button

if you cant see it, change your skin

the submit button has disaappered. its the demo for 2011 i am using and i dont think there are any skins for it its worrying bucause this problem has transfered from the 2010 version and most likely will continue for the full game

the submit button has disaappered. its the demo for 2011 i am using and i dont think there are any skins for it its worrying bucause this problem has transfered from the 2010 version and most likely will continue for the full game
i dont have this problem so i dont see how it could 'transfer from 2010' try having a fiddle with brightness/contrast on your screen

Then it must be a resolution problem chopping the bottom of your game screen off.

Change the resolution to reccomended settings.

i do have a picture saved of it to show but cant find a way of putting the thing up on here. the resolution is fine. since i downloaded face packs and logos for fm 2010 it started, now i have deleted them but the problem hasn't gone. all confirm buttons have disappeared, for example when board as your expectations for the season i have no box to change expectations or confirm. i am wondering if the graphics file has been changed or deleted but with limited knowledge i have come stuck in finding the problem. sorry to be a hassle

i do have a picture saved of it to show but cant find a way of putting the thing up on here. the resolution is fine. since i downloaded face packs and logos for fm 2010 it started, now i have deleted them but the problem hasn't gone. all confirm buttons have disappeared, for example when board as your expectations for the season i have no box to change expectations or confirm. i am wondering if the graphics file has been changed or deleted but with limited knowledge i have come stuck in finding the problem. sorry to be a hassle
post up the pic so we can have a look, we'll have more chance of being able to help

How to save a screenshot:
when in FM on the screen you want to save, press the 'print screen' button on keyboard.
then press alt+tab to exit to your desktop
load up paint
when paint loaded press ctrl+V and your screen from FM will appear
click on file then save as (give it a name)
exit paint and get ur *** back to FM-Base

How to post a screenshot:
on this screen in the 'reply' box below the posts, at the bottom of the box is two buttons, post quick reply and go advanced... click on go advanced
this will bring up a slightly larger reply box
accross the top of new reply box next to the smiley face is a paper clip, click on the paper clip
this will bring up a seperate small window with a lot of buttons labelled 'browse' click on one of these browse buttons and your files from you computer will appear in a small window, navigate to your pictures and find the picture you want to upload
when you have found it, click on it once and the pic name should appear in the little file name box - next to this box click on 'open'
this brings you back to the small window with all the browse buttons in, next to one of these browse buttons should be the name of the pic you want to upload, click on the upload button next to the bottom browse button and a few seconds later your pic will appear at the top of the bottom half of that screen - when there just shut that little window with the x button
now you should be back on the reply box - click on the paperclip again and your pic name should appear, click on pic name and it will appear in the reply box
click submit reply at the bottom of the reply box - job done :)

How to save a screenshot:
when in FM on the screen you want to save, press the 'print screen' button on keyboard.
then press alt+tab to exit to your desktop
load up paint
when paint loaded press ctrl+V and your screen from FM will appear
click on file then save as (give it a name)
exit paint and get ur *** back to FM-Base

It is actually easier to use the screenshot functionality built into then game. The screenshot hotkey is Alt+F9. You can take multiple screenshots this way. They will be saved to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/screenshots

It is actually easier to use the screenshot functionality built into then game. The screenshot hotkey is Alt+F9. You can take multiple screenshots this way. They will be saved to My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/screenshots
interesting tip, thanks

i take it you have to create a screenshot folder?

The game should automatically create it for you once you take your first screenshot. But you can obviously create one manually if you wish.