Votes: 2 2.4%
  • John Barnes

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bryan Gunn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
I wanted to vote Hughes, but Mancini hasn't done bad. They're are still in the race for 4th. I voted for Brown though, no NOT Gordon, Phil. :)

Very soon its going to be Gianfranco Zola, unfortunately - he has done a good job keeping us up in the end with no funds, and has been criticised to no end by the that **** David Sullivan. He is popular with the fans and if he jumps or is pushed (either way, it will be because of <lack of> backing from the board) it will be a great shame.

Sack Zola, he's ****. I would rather have Jol, McClaren, Billic, Pardew, Curbishley, Hughes etc etc

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Has brown been sacked yet or is he still on gardening leave XD

Gardening leave lol.

As much as i think Southgate should of been sacked,i think replacing him with Strachan has been an epic fail.

Sack Zola, he's ****. I would rather have Jol, McClaren, Billic, Pardew, Curbishley, Hughes etc etc

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Gardening leave lol.
well you got rid of pardew and curbishley, and the others wouldnt be interested.
sacking brown was the wosrt, with hughes just behind

Back