StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
The Official StuW 10.3.2 End Of Season Update page.

This is my 10.3.2 update, which covers almost every promotion, relegation, transfer, managerial change this summer. I will be uploading an updated version every Satuday or Sunday right throughout the summer.

If you want anything including, please post it below:)

FINAL RELEASE Available Now!! Correct as of 26 September 2010

Here is how to implement an update -

1 - Extract with WinRAR(available HERE)
2 - Move to - Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data
3 - Run Game, click New Game, choose 10.3 Update, and check the little box to the bottom of the database select screen.
4 - Next screen, select the DB(s) you want to use.
5 - Click OK/Confirm.
6 - Choose nations, and away you go​

CHANGES MADE
- Transfers of Players
- Removed Deceased, and added as respective Club Legends
- Most Promotions and Relegations added
- Removed defunct clubs
- Changed many European Competition qualifiers(CL & EL)
- Some PA & CA updates
- Edited Budgets
- Edited Reputations
- Changed Club ownerships
- Changed Chester City FC to Chester FC
- Management Changes
- Player Retirements
- Created some new players
- Added positions to applicable players
- EPL 25 man squad rule added (thanks to chris22)

Update team & people who have contributed -
StuW
Devilius(Portugal)
Eds99
Joss
HarryinHD
Ed Syers
chris22
and others(I think:p)

barclayspremierleaguey.png
28joomoutinho.png
23rafaelvandervaart.png
17davidtrezeguet.png
14samikhedira.png
14darylmurphy.png
13mesutzil.png
12paulkonchesky.png
9andycarroll.png
7yoanngourcuff.png
7hatembenarfa.png
3ralmeireles.png

Last edited:
more tv revenue and prize money would be good looking forward to its release mate

Portsmouth's finances. Liverpool's debts and possibly a small decrease in reputation. Adam Pepper increased PA.

Following people for a PA upgrade?

Charlie Adam
N'Zogbia
Rodallega
Piquionne
Marc Wilson
Nicky Maynard
Bobby Zamora
Clint Dempsey
Dickson Etuhu

Can't think of any others at the moment really as it's so early, I'll try and think of more though. :)

Avoid CA/PA updates, they ruin the game.

Sam Johnstone, Paul Pogba, Tom Thorpe, Sean McGinty and Matt James of man utd

If they are well deserved how do they ruin it?

It all boils down to personal preference, I would rather the game went un-touched and avoid annoyances. Eg - I might edit Bobby Zamora and give him 16/17 finishing after a very productive season, This could lead to the player moving to Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea for example and becoming an England regular. I think that would ruin the realistic approach of the game. Others may also disagree leaving you with a very unpopular update.

You also find cases where users (Won't name them) add fake players into the game, sigh.

FM stats are decided over a period of three season's ? I think. I prefer to leave ability changes to those who make the game, Like I say it's personal preference.

It all boils down to personal preference, I would rather the game went un-touched and avoid annoyances. Eg - I might edit Bobby Zamora and give him 16/17 finishing after a very productive season, This could lead to the player moving to Man Utd, Man City or Chelsea for example and becoming an England regular. I think that would ruin the realistic approach of the game. Others may also disagree leaving you with a very unpopular update.

You also find cases where users (Won't name them) add fake players into the game, sigh.

FM stats are decided over a period of three season's ? I think. I prefer to leave ability changes to those who make the game, Like I say it's personal preference.

I suppose thats a good point.....I could do one with PA/CA changes and one without, therefore catering for everyones preferences.

I can see where you're coming from, but doesn't it also decline from realism when good players are rubbish in the game and vice versa?

I can see where you're coming from, but doesn't it also decline from realism when good players are rubbish in the game and vice versa?

True, which is why he may be making 2 seperate DB's.

For me, I agree with Kris, i prefer to just get the transfers ect. as some CA/PA changes and some who dont get changed will infuruate some people. Lets say x wants Zamora buffe but y doesnt, it creates a whole unnessecary Scene.

Thanks Stu for the DB anyway.

When people do CA/PA updates they always end up putting terrible players with insane stats like on an update on FM09 I remember Charlie Davies was one of the best strikers in the game yet he played for some rubbish Swedish club. Although at the same time it can make the game more interesting if you are bored with the repetitiveness of FM, but I'd say make two versions and you can't go wrong XD

hey STUW how long do u reckon you going to be on this end of season update mate?
i tried to download chris22's and it dont work, keeps crashing when i load up a new game :S

I will post up the current one, up to date as of today(Cannavaro at Al-Ahli, Benitez sacked etc)

Not a great deal done with this yet, just transfers, promotions/relegations, no major Ability/money changes as of yet, some players released.
LINK REMOVED
*Updated with correct League 1 playoff result**

Last edited:
i have got winrar and saved it into editor data but it does not show up in the game!

how come charlton are in the championship and milwall are in league1?