StuW's 10.3.2 End of Season Update DB Extension

how come charlton are in the championship and milwall are in league1?

I havent changed that, I put Charlton in CCC couple of weeks ago, as I thought thye would be promoted, will change now, as I am just about to do some changes anyway:S

Last edited:
New version up, replaced others in previous posts.

Last edited:
I am currently going over finer details of my end-of season update. I wanted to see what you wanted changing/adding/removing(apart from Promotion/Relegation, transfers)

Post below, make sure its clear!!

Update will be around a week or so away, once all major leagues across world are finished.

Maybe -

Players CA/PA upgraded/downgraded

Club finances changed

BETA Version Available Now!! Correct as of 3rd June 2010

HERE - View attachment 71566

Stu, your a true legend.:D

When I try start a new game with it it wont let me select the English leagues?

Same problem, stu you need to sort the divisions out.

Will be ready tonight when I get on my PC. Sorry about that fellas, probably from trying to sort out the BSP, BSN, BSS out.

Sorry everyone, I hadn't swapped Millwall with Peterborough, had 25 teams in CCC. Just loaded the New Game, and it works now :)

LINK REMOVED

Last edited:
Also fixed leagues down to Northern/Southern/Isthmian Premier Leagues which is the new version.

just downloaded and uploaded looks great, cheers mate :)

just downloaded and uploaded looks great, cheers mate :)

It wont work with the Bladesman lower leagues yet, as I haven't sorted any lower than Isthmian/Northern/Southern Premier Leagues yet.

Also, if you spot a relegation/promotion missed out, or a competition name wrong, or any other 'necessary' changes that I missed, please post them here, and they will be done straight away.

theres one thing, you know how transfers dont go through until 2010 like the chris smalling deal for instance, how come like villa's at barcelona now?

and i dont usually go past league two tbh mate, and just checked over the competitions everything seems in order :) well done mate, thanks alot for this

theres one thing, you know how transfers dont go through until 2010 like the chris smalling deal for instance, how come like villa's at barcelona now?

and i dont usually go past league two tbh mate, and just checked over the competitions everything seems in order :) well done mate, thanks alot for this

I forgot to put some future transfers through, such as Smalling and Jovanovic. Will fix that asap:) I have done recent transfers such as Villa @ Barca etc, and most with correct price in the history too:)

You forgot to delete Swansea striker Besian Idrizaj who died the other week.

I may not reply to all, but I will take note and change them.

StuW
Using your update ( awsum btw)
who are the best players that their contracts expiring

StuW
Using your update ( awsum btw)
who are the best players that their contracts expiring

Adriano has to be the main one, and no-one makes an offer for him, so you shouldn't have a great deal to worry about. I have to do some more for the next release.