What percentage is recommended to make the sustitution?

The low 70's and below - I give preference to wingbacks often in Sublimity - those positions often do alot of work - and cm's as well.

Cheers mate

What about when player wants to discuss the lack of first team?

What about when player wants to discuss the lack of first team?

You either play him - or you tell him that the other guy is doing good - in the next season you can decide to loan him out and get a replacement or stick with him - make sure hes a hot prosepect or a backup player under status as well - All players should have the status that you expect them to be - if 1st team regulars first team or key players for your team.

Cheers

You either play him - or you tell him that the other guy is doing good - in the next season you can decide to loan him out and get a replacement or stick with him - make sure hes a hot prosepect or a backup player under status as well - All players should have the status that you expect them to be - if 1st team regulars first team or key players for your team.

Cheers

Thanks!!

to add a bit to the lack of first team football talk, be aware that hot prospects in small clubs can get very itchy after first team action, even if they aren't good enough yet, in that case I try to motivate them to up their training levels and similar stuff to motivate them to performing better and hopefully to evolve to strong contenders for a first team spot.

To alleviate the rotation problem, if there is at least a 6 day gap between official matches, then I always setup a friendly against weaker team. I setup the match to be on the 3rd day after last official match, then my guys get full 3 days to rest/train.
Also, when my guys are in great form I will setup a friendly with just a 5 day gap. First 2 days for rest/train, match, then 2 days for rest/train until the next official one.

I still get some complaints from the star players, but that can't be avoided. When you have a large squad(over the max number of registrations) just try to rotate in the stars on friendlies, for at least the last 30 minutes.

I know the thread is probably dead now due to FM17 being out but it would of felt unjust if i didn't leave a thank you on here.

Used the original Sublimity and everything on the opening post although i sometimes forgot and let my assistant handle the team talks which didn't really seem to make any difference as long as you told the players you had faith in them as well.

Managed to win the championship with Brentford first try. Felt i did ok in the cups too.

Yellow cards were a bit of problem with my best center back picking up 23 and my right back picking up 16. Although im sure that's just down to them having a high aggressive attribute.

Comps.
View attachment 119111

League Table.
View attachment 119110

Transfers.
View attachment 119109

Player Stats.
View attachment 119108