Got half a season played so far with the 4-3-3 U-dog version, so far it isn't going too well, as the screens will show, but one thing i've noticed with this version i'm missing my main assisters, being the FBs, maybe auto instead of Def will even it out at bit or maybe my team is just too crappy:p

Team:

View attachment 1077748

Fixtures played so far:

View attachment 1077749

View attachment 1077750

Leauge table after 21 out of 42 games:

View attachment 1077751

As I mentioned before, i'm really missing the assists the CWBs made which can be seen on my team screen - fewer assists and goal than usual, but i'm gonna play the full season before I say too much more about this version, as things can change to the better in the rest of the season.

One thing I playing with in my head.... what would happen if I mixed 4-3-3 sublimity (without mixed passing) and 4-3-3 U-dog and some of the stuff from that tactic - time for some thinking i guess xD

Go back to the original and just change the passing to short - I hoped it would increase the efficiency in defence, but unfortunately not worth it as you totally kill the wide attacks - not having anyone going forward from the flanks is apparently a bad idea though the f9's do get a cross in from time to time. That also makes me realize if I ever were to play with a brazilian 4222 I would use complete wingbacks in that formation as well - in other words if their isn't any players from the flanks being an attacking thread in fm16 the formation dies :( - the front page sublimity is really sublime but for an underdog team from the lower leagues short passing is crucial - playing with to many setting would confuse the players so don't overdo it :)

Cheers mate

I'll do that with the original Bath save, I might try a few things first with the secondary Bath save, before I put it out of it's missery xD FBs or WBs on auto for a better trade of between offensive and defensive duties on the flanks, use the original midfield setup from 4-3-3 Sublimity - short passing of course - maybe messing with the play out of defence TI, as my CDs may not be technical good enough for that(passing,vision and dribbleing may be too low) it can't hurt to try a few changes, when the secondary save is made for testing :)

Sometimes I miss the older FM versions, where it was possible to set running directions with an arrow... maybe i should tell the mcl and mcr to go wider on attack....

Yeah, for underdogs, too advanced get's too complicated for the players :)

Cheers mate :)

Edit:
One thing i've noticed though both with Sublimity and U-dog, in the games where i get a number of goals against me, 95% of the time one or both CDs plays to a lower average rating than usual - I know my defenders isn't great, its just a bit odd, but maybe I should try them as Limited Defenders...

Last edited:
Bath U-dog update

So I decided to play at least the season finish with U-dog or with a few tweaks along the way...

Final leauge standing, after ending the season with a small row of undefeated games

View attachment 127478 View attachment 127476

And this is what i've finished the season with:

View attachment 127474

a bit of an odd child of a mix between 4-3-3 sublimity original one and 4-3-3 U-dog. The 3 CMs is an exact copy from 4-3-3 Sublimity, attackers and CDs is from 4-3-3 U-dog. For the backs I tried to make a compromise between the offensive CWBs from sublimity and the defensive FBs from U-dog, the result is WBs on auto with some of PIs from the Sublimity CWBs - Got a few more assists from my backs in the lasts games, with out making the defence worse than it has been.

OIs = Udog OIs and training as Jes recommends.

Link:
Jesaustralia's SUBLIMITY (433) U-DOG bsup68 tweak_AC5FF1AE-91F4-415F-A8CB-C391ADBF5AE7

Gonna try out the tweak for at least half a season, just to see if it continues to work :)
All credits to Jesaustralia, he did the work, I merely mixed the cards a bit :D

Has jesaustralia got a underdog tactics?

think his tactics are the best this series by far

He have tried to make one with the 4-3-3, try reading from post #549 and to my latest post above yours - personally I just need to find the time to test my tweak a bit more :)

I should buy you flowers and candy :D

thanks mate

Underdog tactics do they exist in fm16? - in my opinion they dont exist - hyped underdog tactics do they exist? Yes the forum is full of them - they promise alot and no offense to the tactic creators around, they are either hyped or results/player manipulated - I tried many tactics in this series and I know alot of other people have as well - and I almost always end up with the same conclusion and to be completely sincere - players are king - not tactics - thank god :) - I also think that players has been king for a while - I ofcourse don't measure in - those game breaking tactics their sometimes exists in these games - I am talking exclusively about tactics you see over and over again created by different people. People then either test them with a template or with a team they feel can provide the correct information - I don't believe in it - I've seen to much that I feel those tests could be replayed 10 times or 100 times and give you a new outcome every time - so for me no really clear answers untill you really try it with a team that is fit for the tactic + you need to look at whats going on to judge what these tactics actually provide.

People has a right to think what they do - but I don't believe in santa :D

Mate I have a thread created for top teams especially - theirs many tactics in their and several of them possess quality and will in the match engine give you positive looking football - Sublimity is one of my own favourites when it comes to results and play on the pitch which I cherish the most of all. I have had a streak with Brazil where I won 17 and drew 1 in the world cup qualifiers at one point - I have not seen such consistancy in other tactics - no matter how good Brazil is - thats spectacular still.

Currently I'm using my 442 ****** tactic and I'm aware that player requirements are extremely high - becourse of the attacking mentality it uses - I lose matches if my team isnt good enough - if I play in a smaller league I can dominate the league which is fun, but also boring - but when it then plays in europe it destroy everyone at home usually - if my team is good enough that is a -sometimes it also destroys away from home, but their will always be matches that ends differently :) - however entertainment is what I provide.

Tactics I personally would recommend in the underdog industry :) is DATE - WTF and Eusebio - When I say I recommend them I don't mean pick one of them and then let the assman provide you with magic of his selections - What I really mean is buy the right types of players - get them as good as possible - thats where the magic begins - if you don't these mentioned tactics can fail just as big as any hyped tactic around.

Cheers to you mate

Last edited:
Oh for some reason people love to show their insignificant friendlies - they mean nothing to me - its fake information - its bullshit hype.

HnwRokx.jpg

Speaking of top teams and your tactics, don't forget Peacebreaker Jes, it really shows the part with the right players, not the most expensive players possible - it did well with my Tottenham save, just remember to spend the time needed to find the right players both for the first team, but even more important(to me) talents, get the ones you need every season. ​Did get great result for a non top 4 team, without spending 50 mill. £ each season :)

Speaking of top teams and your tactics, don't forget Peacebreaker Jes, it really shows the part with the right players, not the most expensive players possible - it did well with my Tottenham save, just remember to spend the time needed to find the right players both for the first team, but even more important(to me) talents, get the ones you need every season. ​Did get great result for a non top 4 team, without spending 50 mill. £ each season :)

No mate - I don't forget peacebreaker at all - but I feel I have a list in fm16 - probably an even longer one in fm13 but thats irrelevant right now - my only problem is so many good ones, but you only pick one :) and at the moment im giving it my all to my ****** tactic and it might be my last shot with it - then i will probably dig for tactics in my top team thread - sicilian accident - wide secret or some of the extravagant wide wingers could be interesting.

I love talent talk - tell me what you got apart from regents ofcourse - we know those can break anything hard - sounds like something my x-wife would say - sorry just had to put it in their :D - the wife joke always work

I'm currently managing Benfica inspired by my american friend Mantoras - Tremendous talent machine that club - ofcourse with the stand out talent that I feel is a spectacular player - Ze Gomes, but I can also mention Ruben Dias defender if tutored with a good one can become a beast defender - then their is ofcourse my favourites Lincoln and Luis Henrique - using the winterupdate they are really cheap. Walace exellent DM - I'm a big fan of Semedo right back - J.Carvalho cm - Andrija Zivkovic is well known (I use him as an ML)
bargain gk Sam Johnstone - Will Keane bargain sc - Hans Martinez/free (Jeffers89) - Keirrison sc/free (jeffers89) - John Hou Saeter (huge cm talent) - Duelund ml - banggaard dc - I personally love Zekhnini ml - Guedes my fav MR - Bentancur mr/cm - san emeterio dr - Timo Horn my fav gk after courtois ofcourse - Jovic sc - Carlos ml/aml - Marlon dc (I often sign him) - Rey Manaj sc had him scoring 46 for Brondby in the beginning - Onuachu I often buy and loan out for big money - ufff theirs so many :)

Hey here's a tip :)

Lots of tactics use lower crosses - guess what you dont need 15 crosses for that - lower crosses are for players who is poor at crosses - well I read that somewhere and I'm testing it right now - but this could easily be another I'm smarter than you article :) - prove me wrong!!

Cheers mate

Yeah I got quite a list of tactics too, and got the same problme, which one to choose, sometimes I choose a tactic to play with, then a club and sometimes the opposite, I want to manage a specific club and then look at what tactic would fit the type of players i have and possible can get :)

Hmm Benfica, that reminds me, havn't played with a club from Portugal yet this year, Benfica is one of the clubs I keep an eye on when it's a big team save, they often get some great talents not the cheapest, but that isn't a problem with a big team ;)

About talents, I found most of the names you mention and a few others too - Dayot Upamecano 16yo cd, Christian Pullsic a young and hard to get AM L in Dortmund - a young argentinian striker; Maximiliano Romeo and if you're in a smaller club keep an eye on some of these Juventus youngsters; Roman Macek, Pol Garcia and Emil Audero, ohh almost forgot Filippo Melegoni a young MC in Atalanta.

Low crosses may also have another advantage, no big stats in jumping and/or heading needed to use the cross for something usefull, as the player reicieveing the cross could be as bad as the one makeing the cross ;)

It's kinda hard to prove that wrong, when my Bath players do a lot of succesfull crosses, with a 7-10 crossing abillity :p

Ever tried to read Post #1 of the thread? there is loads of info, including OIs, training

Yes I know, but in previous pages, the author Jesaustralia said that we should not use OI's with this tactic. So I wanted to know how Jeffers89 had results with or without OI's.

And later Jes say we should use OIs, besides if the OIs suddenly was something not needed, I'm pretty sure that Jes would update post #1 with that info, as he added other info from this big *** thread to post #1 :)

2nd time I do this why do you people not read the first page - whenever TFF writes something you read it - whats the difference?

I made a tactic in the this is the end thread - it has a name that describes my politics - listen to what I say if I say something.

76c84641c17311d98979dda735be52fa.png

Last edited:
first of all try and bother to read the first page, you can see all my results there with it, Besides that, it is thanks to me that Jes said we should use the OI's the things I managed to achieve with this tactic is unbelievable! ;)