So Sublimity the original from page 1 - THIS ONE

I applied for the Portugal job got rejected - but Brazil knows quality when they see it :D

Super Classico

bda7e7ca8ad8fb3581bd8b36dac5880d.png

OI's I use

fad3295c993f55c921dc0f302577cc95.png

Then I do team talks - with Brazil every match - with Benfica once in a while -At full time I praise the team if they win so they can carry that morale with them into the next match - I get mad at the players if they lead with less than 2 goals at half time - I have seen people write that morale is the key to all the doors - its a definite wrong way of looking at it. its a combination of many things - but first and foremost its the quality of the players that speaks the loudest language.

If you bought new players - its smart to use team cohesion training till you reach extremely strong understanding - ofcourse you should send players on language courses - Get coaches and assistants with a high management attribute and if they are foreign - send them on language courses too. You should tutor players as much as possible using players with positive personalities.

Player Personalies
385e92c52f7ff16adbcc378285eabb44.png

All these things are important - morale (winning football matches helps) but are not the absolute decider - a high fitness level has an effect too - their you can do two things you can either set the intensity level to very low which I don't recommend or you can individually rest the players from the squad screen after each match so they regenerate condition between 94-96% for every match.

Rotating players is ofcourse another option, but totally unneccesary - people that state this are wrong - I just won the portuguese championship winning 32 and drew 2 using the ****** tactic - with many of the first 11 that I count as the best players for the team. player 19-23 or however many i have left who's outside the squad on match day I make available for the b teams or youth teams.

Theirs also the match preparation - you can use either defensive positioning or attacking movement for a little boost - I play a very attacking tactic so I decided to use defensive positioning, but I feel tactics are different and something like sublimity works better with attacking movement. Match prep is a bit of a grey area and is definitely a matter of what you believe in - I believe that it changes behaviors on the players in the match engine (could be my illussion) so normally or shall i say most often I pick attacking movement - as I am not into defensive positionings behavior alot of the time - but their is a chance that I give way to much credit for this setting (Match prep)

Cheers to you all

So Sublimity the original from page 1 - THIS ONE

I applied for the Portugal job got rejected - but Brazil knows quality when they see it :D

Super Classico

bda7e7ca8ad8fb3581bd8b36dac5880d.png

OI's I use

fad3295c993f55c921dc0f302577cc95.png

Then I do team talks - with Brazil every match - with Benfica once in a while -At full time I praise the team if they win so they can carry that morale with them into the next match - I get mad at the players if they lead with less than 2 goals at half time - I have seen people write that morale is the key to all the doors - its a definite wrong way of looking at it. its a combination of many things - but first and foremost its the quality of the players that speaks the loudest language.

If you bought new players - its smart to use team cohesion training till you reach extremely strong understanding - ofcourse you should send players on language courses - Get coaches and assistants with a high management attribute and if they are foreign - send them on language courses too. You should tutor players as much as possible using players with positive personalities.

Player Personalies
385e92c52f7ff16adbcc378285eabb44.png

All these things are important - morale (winning football matches helps) but are not the absolute decider - a high fitness level has an effect too - their you can do two things you can either set the intensity level to very low which I don't recommend or you can individually rest the players from the squad screen after each match so they regenerate condition between 94-96% for every match.

Rotating players is ofcourse another option, but totally unneccesary - people that state this are wrong - I just won the portuguese championship winning 32 and drew 2 using the ****** tactic - with many of the first 11 that I count as the best players for the team. player 19-23 or however many i have left who's outside the squad on match day I make available for the b teams or youth teams.

Theirs also the match preparation - you can use either defensive positioning or attacking movement for a little boost - I play a very attacking tactic so I decided to use defensive positioning, but I feel tactics are different and something like sublimity works better with attacking movement. Match prep is a bit of a grey area and is definitely a matter of what you believe in - I believe that it changes behaviors on the players in the match engine (could be my illussion) so normally or shall i say most often I pick attacking movement - as I am not into defensive positionings behavior alot of the time - but their is a chance that I give way to much credit for this setting (Match prep)

Cheers to you all

Hi Jes can you put a screen of your eleven start of brazil? thank you

Hi Jes can you put a screen of your eleven start of brazil? thank you

Well my 11 starters for Brazil looks like this

29980680ce3cb7c19d3048c89d8bf2a9.png

Jorge could easily play DL - Fernandes from Botafogo could easily play cm auto - but the 3 on top is almost irreplaceable - highly valuable trio. I was managing Brazil in my Leicester save as well where the setup was a little different, but the 3 strikers are the same - lincoln - marlon and mayke - the rest is new for me and still an experiment in the midfield to see if more creative players really should be their instead of more complete midfielders.

Cheers pal

Hello Jesus,

I tried your tactic, atm that's good but I concede too much goals on corner. Am I the only one?

Hello Jesus,

I tried your tactic, atm that's good but I concede too much goals on corner. Am I the only one?

yes!! - you are the only one ;) - I don't conceede at all - I don't know others game, but maybe its your players - what team are you? - I'm sorry pal it can really be many things

I'm Ontinyent in Spanish D3, it's probably my players yes. I started with them in February, now I'm in December and the tactic is really good.

View attachment 126169
View attachment 126168

Before I played in England with Stockport, I used the Battlemaster from TFF9, it was really effective but yours is more pleasant to see I don't like when your best striker is a midfielder.

I hope it will continue :)

I'm Ontinyent in Spanish D3, it's probably my players yes. I started with them in February, now I'm in December and the tactic is really good.

View attachment 1079788
View attachment 1079789

Before I played in England with Stockport, I used the Battlemaster from TFF9, it was really effective but yours is more pleasant to see I don't like when your best striker is a midfielder.

I hope it will continue :)

If you get/have players that fits the roles of this tactic it will continue - sublimity has a great track record and can overcome alot and then it is attractive to look at - When I used it for Barcelona (Winter update) the 3 strikers together scored 160 goals neymar 50 Messi 50 Suarez 60 that was without Oi's - I have killed it with Brazil using the oi's but taking off tight marking on the wide players. Gabigol (SCR) with shoot with power is amazing the same goes for Luis Henrique (SC)

I'm very happy you are enjoying it - nothing pleases me more

Cheers mate

Anybody had any success with Liverpool what's you front 3?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anybody had any success with Liverpool what's you front 3?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jeffers89 had success with Sheffield Wednesdayand several other teams - screenshots on the 1st page. Read that page follow the guidelines and give your team time to blend with each other and you will probably be unstoppable sooner or later.

Cheers

View attachment 126094

Campeon (H)

This season is a real success, my best striker score 31 goals, Best attack and 3d defense.

In Segunda B when you finish first you play a semi-final against another champion (there are 4 group). I played against Cadiz, 33W 5D 0L o_O and I won 3-0 and lost 0-2. In final Castilla beat me 7-2 in 2 match :'(

But now I'm in Liga Adelante (D2) and it's not the same thing :'( I'm the littlest club in reputation but I recruited many good players and I think I have a really good team to this little club. But the result are really difficult, my attack is good but my defense is horrible.

View attachment 126093

I tried to down my def line in slighty high and now in normal cause I took most of the goal on counter attack but that's not really efficient. My def are good and I can't have better :(

View attachment 126091

I tried Amigo tweak for 3 matchs to test if the IA adapt his tactic against the mine but without succes. So I don't understand what's the problem, all players are adaptated to their role, my defenders aren't too slow and my gk have a good average note...

I think I will continue and change many players next season

Last edited:
View attachment 1079867

Campeon (H)

This season is a real success, my best striker score 31 goals, Best attack and 3d defense.

In Segunda B when you finish first you play a semi-final against another champion (there are 4 group). I played against Cadiz, 33W 5D 0L o_O and I won 3-0 and lost 0-2. In final Castilla beat me 7-2 in 2 match :'(

But now I'm in Liga Adelante (D2) and it's not the same thing :'( I'm the littlest club in reputation but I recruited many good players and I think I have a really good team to this little club. But the result are really difficult, my attack is good but my defense is horrible.

View attachment 1079868

I tried to down my def line in slighty high and now in normal cause I took most of the goal on counter attack but that's not really efficient. My def are good and I can't have better :(

View attachment 1079871

I tried Amigo tweak for 3 matchs to test if the IA adapt his tactic against the mine but without succes. So I don't understand what's the problem, all players are adaptated to their role, my defenders aren't too slow and my gk have a good average note...

I think I will continue and change many players next season

Yea you got many new players you said - thats the key for playing poorly - you need to train team cohesion for 6 months to a year.
Changing the D-line will make the tactic worse - people don't get that the D-line is affected by other settings as well - changing the d-line alone is no miracle - mentality and closing down needs to be in order too. Sublimity don't go well with changes I have tried many things and the settings that the tactic from the front page sees to be the perfect settings. If you should change anything it should be the passing individually - to short nothing else.

Also do your own team talks - it should be described how to on the 1st page

Cheers

Sorry to say but this tactic doesnt work.
I have players almost perfect but its not good against good teams, medium teams and underdogs.
Not good in defence and not even in attack (especially against heavy defence by underdogs teams).

I have players almost perfect but its not good against good teams, medium teams and underdogs.
Not good in defence and not even in attack (especially against heavy defence by underdogs teams).

Well most often when people say that - its not the players that is the problems - its many more things than that - Theirs plenty of success stories involving Sublimity - but if you don't know how to manage it will always be a problem - that's the real issue usually when people can't make something working in football manager - they buy 25 new players and expect now these will just take off immediately - it doesnt work like that - I have nothing more to say about this subject becourse it is working - and it is working extravagantly well - so quit spamming my thread with bullshit

Hi Jesaustralia, I see you are still updating this tac. I used it once long times ago, attacking I enjoy however it leaks some goals. I didn't use for some time. I have been using [h=3]007 Kalash offensive tactic[/h]
I see you left a big compliment there.

Don't know if you have updated ur own tac or not. Just seeing if you would say your own one is better offensive and his one is more defensive?!

Hi Jesaustralia, I see you are still updating this tac. I used it once long times ago, attacking I enjoy however it leaks some goals. I didn't use for some time. I have been using 007 Kalash offensive tactic

I see you left a big compliment there.

Don't know if you have updated ur own tac or not. Just seeing if you would say your own one is better offensive and his one is more defensive?!

I don't think their is any tactics their is above the players - I think Kalash is good with the right players at your disposal - and the right management methods, I think that way about most tactics - In my world its better than Sicilian Defense - The proclaimed winner (Huge Bullshit) You don't want me to start explaining that!! (yea I know you do) I have tried sicilian defense it wasn't impressive at all - it was hyped though!! - through different kind of tests that you can't trust one bit - I know how to play the game - every aspect of it - so if I couldn't make it work the way it was intended - how can you then trust the self proclaimed winner? I'm not finished explaining, but this will do for now - Yes Kalash have 2 changes, but they are big changes and that modifies the tactic heavily (Big GEEEZ!!!). :D

When that is said I have not seen any tactics that can perform under the right environment like Sublimity or the ****** tactic - I advertise all good tactics that I see on our Twitch Channel - go check it out yourself if you wanna have a further look into that - we will try to be online as much as we can and if we can't we will be streaming some nice music.

WeArtibus - Currently Playing Radio - Live On Twitch

Last edited:
dispite all other tactics, this is still the best one there is (Original)
3rd season with Man United, won all titles (community,COC, FA, Prem,Champions League)
okay my team is also legendary
----------------------de Gea---------------------
--Florenzi-----Rugani-------Varane---Shaw----
---------------------------------------------------
-------Tielemans---Pogba--Erikssen------------
-----Martial----Lewandowski---Neymar--------

3rd season with Man United, won all titles (community,COC, FA, Prem,Champions League)

I play with ManU at the 1st season and by only Berardi, De Ciglio but it's still well.
But in my opinion, we should play with 2tactics coz we always have a difficult time, at this time we change the tactic to break the match engine, and after several match we come back to the original

In general, this is insane tactics.

You can try to use Zero Sea tactics

Thank you so much man!! - I once again feel touched and also a little embarrased, but very happy to hear comments like this - it means alot - so thank you mate.

Very nice accomplishments their as well mate!!! - You say your team is legendary and yet I have only tried 4 of the players I feel embarrased now :) - when that is said - you are doing good and it is the right way of managing a team you want to see win big trophies. I almost managed to win CH League with Danish team Brondby - lost in the final 1-0 to PSG and were in the semi finals twice with them using Sublimity original - I broadcasted that live!!

If you wanna follow me on twitch it will be very much appreciated - I'm currently doing a Greek save with AEK Athens using the ****** Tactic - you can watch and follow the stream live below - We will be on often and focus solely on Football manager - **** no time for Mafia 3 :)

Jesaustralia's Shared Twitch Channel - WeArtibus Live Here

Cheers mate :)