Reaction score
Suez_Cement.png

Suez Cement or Asmant el-Suweis is an Egyptian football club based in Suez. It is a member of the Egyptian Second Division. Suez Cement is a club of the latest clubs in world football as its is founded in 1995 which continued for the cement company and the name of the same club.

QkOSXv7.png

pqQkJmB.png

aslPvyb.png

The aim?

Get into the Egyptian Premier League, win the league, win the Arab Champions League and the African Champions League, bring in young African and maybe worldwide talent.​

The squad:

KbMk14J.png

We have a very, very old squad so if possible I'll try to bring some younger players.

Key Players:

hqXWyuw.png

JyyYekL.png

8rAcJXk.png

Last edited:
Pre-Season

6lh71eF.png

Decent friendlies, 3 games against Premier League opposition, of which we won 2 of them, disappointed with the loss to Fayoum.

i4k5dSU.png

fd1a572.png

s8YQ3Fo.png

PEcNYwt.png

fXGaYA1.png

LS94nKj.png

teiV4pd.png

epVVmKP.png

October 2012

BeWMTSA.png

ZDmLc21.png

A good unbeaten start to the season, managed to make our way into the 2nd Round of the cup and winning £5,000. Arab Contractors who beat us 2-1 in a friendly managed to beat a club also in our league 10-1!​

December 2012

RKsi4QZ.png

zgdEm4I.png

4 more games and 4 more wins, we now hold a very strong 6 point cushion for us at the top now!

G6xAYic.png

January 2013

jkT5kZv.png

g9DXFB1.png

A very nervy win away to 2nd place Tersana before a thrashing of Al-Nassr who are currently in 4th, 11 games to go and we're 11 points clear.

1lGyMG5.png

March 2013

Xz4vLZe.png

UhRvJMD.png

It's a big shame that the unbeaten run is over, especially since the 2 games before we were out of this world! Maybe complacency had set in.

20Ib2Sp.png

April 2013

Km6E8VH.png

IMMoodj.png

WE ARE GOING UP! I'm hoping the gulf in class won't be too difficult to deal with, now I just have to finish the season and get the £150,000 prize money.

xOseSma.png

2013/14 Pre-Season

NPukQ0m.png

hswWRpv.png

LUUQ7LT.png

kEP9CO9.png

5M6TPDu.png

KJvXrf5.png

Ph55Pm2.png

tGvh01z.png

IXSrbzp.png

We're rank outsiders for the league, we've lost almost all of the team and the board have repaid me by having £0 for transfer budget and the wage budget going down from £12,000 last season to £10,000 this season...​

March 2014

vYANnLj.png

Jwtixu2.png

Finally got an upgrade to junior coaching, hopefully this will result in some better youth players coming through.

FRoIzip.png

yviyBDa.png

WfuDq8J.png

Reading this thread and well, you've turned this club around, the Zamalek win must've been a shock.

Reading this thread and well, you've turned this club around, the Zamalek win must've been a shock.

I still have a long way to go yet if I want to be the dominant team in Egypt but it's been going amazingly so far, and that game was actually against Al-Ahly but I was amazed with a 15 goal thriller, going 5-0 up after 19 minutes and scoring 9 whilst only having 37% possession!