ko2XicG.png

WVUvGLS.png

vZDxQyS.png

More Transfers!

rGOcql9.png

bBgLU9Z.png

Qd1eBAf.png

OVvaC9T.png

If any of these guys end up not making the cut then I can always sell them for a nice profit!​

Your doing well mate and powering out the updates only bit of constructive criticism would be just a few words each update just on how you feel the month went and so forth so its not just screenshots

Your doing well mate and powering out the updates only bit of constructive criticism would be just a few words each update just on how you feel the month went and so forth so its not just screenshots

Thanks man and sure, I have a feeling that's a reason why I'm not getting many comments on here, I'll start adding writing from next season :)

July 2016

69hYbqY.png

We've got a decent amount of money now, most of the budget will more than likely we put into wages though.

z8XyM6k.png

QQptXuL.png

We did also beat Kaiser Chiefs 5-0 in the first game but because that was right at the end of last season it wasn't included in the screenshot.

aoTc9pY.png

Only one main transfer since Soliman has gone down to 2* PA and Yannick Soro decided to leave...Yaseer El Hadeedi will be a future star and even better is that I got him for free!

HRhtLry.png

August 2016

Nhi092H.png

Gn176NS.png

Nh4mfTX.png

zU1G54v.png

With 2 games to spare we've already qualified for the Semi Final of the Champions League, but will we finish top of the Group?

hHIOjEA.png

As you can see I've signed a fair few more players with potential, I've also signed a lot less than I have in previous seasons, and here they are:

aE9NMKK.png

nyrVswk.png

FyJANL1.png

PO9g0Ur.png

nTZxQUn.png

RtOxXsC.png

September 2016

4RHPcOC.png

Almost the most reputable club in Egypt as we go 2nd favourites to win the league behind Al-Ahly.

6x15iWX.png

foMmIAJ.png

2 away wins sees us qualify top and scoring 15 goals in the process, we've drawn ES Tunis in the Semi-Finals.​

October 2016

vg4XBjj.png

WsKfkX3.png

puDAMlQ.png

A great month to start things off, only one game in the league so far, but all the tournament games have proved fruitful as we now hold the Egyptian Super Cup.

I've also made a couple more signings....

WUwvmuL.png

Edgar, who I can't register until the end of December.

pi0lh90.png

And this hulk of a striker who can't join for another 3 seasons, I've bought him for a measly £20K!​

November 2016

oxjiRHj.png

kv7uU12.png

3bcE0Qi.png

A bad start to the month with a loss and a draw but form has gotten better and goals are flowing.​

December 2016

iWPhmT2.png

Dv4wMEk.png

SZ3wC9E.png

Worked wonders in the World Club Cup with the win against Sao Paulo being the best in my career with a great smash and grab on the counter, results are getting better in the league and we have up to 7 games in hand over some teams.

10AVeNB.png

Brought in another 3 players (Salih Hamad was released not long after he signed)

9KvpD7p.png

JNbmK3x.png

YerfEaR.png

Unlucky in the cwc, what are the finances looking like?

Unlucky in the cwc, what are the finances looking like?

Hopefully when players start to reach their full potential we'll be able to win it! and here are our finances:

SPPuUTW.png

Probably won't get another update done for a few hours now because I have a college interview this afternoon!

I do prefer this with the sentences saying how you feel about the month and some bits on the player, adds a nice touch. Could be a good story, keep it up :)

January 2017

L5CkzUZ.png

SlfDTQD.png

Ct4AQd7.png

Another good month with up to 7 games in hand and I'm still in 9th, sorry there hasn't been an update in a week but I have now started college and I've also gotten a part time job to pay for college as well.​