vanco2

Reaction score
4231 v4 uploaded

using classic wingers.

Korean users said v4 is the best version among my 4231.

I didn't test them under the same condition, with same team, so... maybe they are right. ;)

View attachment 82087

Corner kicks : always MCR or MCL

no OI's

=======================================================================

This is my best version of 4231.

I can't make better 4231 than this ever.

Tottenham , first season, no transfer in, undefeated Won the EPL, Won the Champs.

In EPL

View attachment 82400View attachment 82402View attachment 82401View attachment 82403

View attachment 82399

You can change the mentality to 'attack' if you want more goals, but you can see more goal-conceded.

Corner kicks : MCR or MCL

Trainings : same as 2top tactic. see that thread.

Last edited:
I think it's one of the best 4-2-3-1 on this website. I'm having very good results with Boavista.

Hello and thanks for the tactic! I really struggle to find a good 4-2-3-1.

I wonder if there is any reason of having your left FB on support duty. This is because of the player you have in this position or for the balance of the tactic?

Hello and thanks for the tactic! I really struggle to find a good 4-2-3-1.

I wonder if there is any reason of having your left FB on support duty. This is because of the player you have in this position or for the balance of the tactic?

It's for the defensive balance and more offenssive AML.

Left inside forward will be more aggressive if the fullback cover his back.

but if the fullback go forward to overlapping frequently, AML will try to cover his back.

so I like to let only one fullback go forward.

Will try with Liverpool tomorrow.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

v4 is uploaded.

korean users said, It's the best among my 4231.
I didn't realize that... cuz I've been busy to test other many tactics. lol

V4 test

Tested with Besiktas(on holiday):

NO OI, General Training handled by Assistant Coach, Match Training set to Match Tactic

I updated my post above as I completed the season. Looks like those Koreans were right, your V4 performs better than the V7.

Tested View attachment 1129255View attachment 1129252View attachment 1129253View attachment 1129250View attachment 1129254View attachment 1129251with Besiktas(on holiday):

NO OI, General Training handled by Assistant Coach, Match Training set to Match Tactic

Thats mediocre...Ok your top of the league but by one pt..with besiktas?they have a very strong squad.

And those back to back losses from benfica don't seem to be superb.
0-5 to dortmund at home?not impressed.

Last edited:
Highly recommended tactic ,among the best in here for mid - top dog teams ,

don't know for underdogs yet with this mentality

@vanco

how about you other tactic " Burning moth '' ? is it good ?

@vanco

how about you other tactic " Burning moth '' ? is it good ?

it's only for superdog teams.

so many goals but with weak centerbacks and keeper, will get many goals conceded. <)

im working on next version of 2top tactic for undersog teams like Hull city. it works so far