and the pep city ? whats your opinion ?

its a conceptual tactic. slightly less goals than other 2top or 3top tactics.

my 3top tactic in other thread and 4231 v4 are for all around teams and duo 2 is recommended for mid or sup top teams.

Having Great result with my Arsenal team. Any tips on away games against other top teams?
I'm loosing every away games against top teams.

Question

[FONT=&quot]What training to use in preseason and during the season? [/FONT]

Having Great result with my Arsenal team. Any tips on away games against other top teams?
I'm loosing every away games against top teams.

sorry about that.

just change the roll of your fullbacks against lethal opposition player to support or defence.

encourage your team with team talk.

LCM training

Really enjoy your tactic so far, Bernardeschi is an absolute monster on the left wing.
Only position which performs poor during my games is the LCM, probably I do not have the right player there. Do I rather need a Box-To-Box or a BWM/DM type of player? Whats the individual training?

As you said I used the Top2 individual training, how should I train the AM and which attributes are important? Using Ziyech at the moment but im not sure whether his bad positioning is a problem.

Really enjoy your tactic so far, Bernardeschi is an absolute monster on the left wing.
Only position which performs poor during my games is the LCM, probably I do not have the right player there. Do I rather need a Box-To-Box or a BWM/DM type of player? Whats the individual training?

As you said I used the Top2 individual training, how should I train the AM and which attributes are important? Using Ziyech at the moment but im not sure whether his bad positioning is a problem.

Lcm need good physical. train him as bwm.

CAM also need good physical. he is not a playmaker. ometimes he act like a scorer, sometimes targeter. train him as attacking midfielder

Lcm need good physical. train him as bwm.

CAM also need good physical. he is not a playmaker. ometimes he act like a scorer, sometimes targeter. train him as attacking midfielder

Alright, thanks!

Do you have some suggestions for the CAM role? Good prospects for example.
The way you describe the role I have to retrain a CF into the CAM role.

Alright, thanks!

Do you have some suggestions for the CAM role? Good prospects for example.
The way you describe the role I have to retrain a CF into the CAM role.

maybe shadow striker with free roll is a good choice.

Now is that with this given tactic?Can you show your squad , who you faces in the cl etc?ChrisDCFC edit: (starting 11 is in the screenshot i guess but whole squad).

Last edited:
Which tactic should I use if my wide players all have cuts inside trait and are inversed footed(AML is right footed, amr is left footed)? I dont have natural wingers in my squad. Should I use v4 or final version?

Which tactic should I use if my wide players all have cuts inside trait and are inversed footed(AML is right footed, amr is left footed)? I dont have natural wingers in my squad. Should I use v4 or final version?

try both. choose one with better results.
in my opinion, Inside forward is not good for normal players (except world class players) in FM2017.
so, I like v4 more than others.

I got 4 red cards in 4 matches. 3 of them were straight red card. Is this normal?