This Tactic helps me to win EPL with Arsenal (without any major transfers, but I was defeated in all other cups at the early stages = squad rotation)

Tried to start new save again with Arsenal using the same tactic (but sell / buy a lot of young 18-20 years players) then only TOP4

Any chance you can upload the fmf file of version 2 mate?

4 games into using this tactic with Middlebrough, won 4, scored 12 & conceded 7. Struggling to find anyone for the inverted winger roles tho

Sorry. Ill upload asap

Tried to recreate it from what I could remember (and the screenshots but I think they're from version 1 and don't show player instructions) but it isn't working too well! :'(

can you create any filter for it im having difficulties.Can't find players for inverted wing back and inverted wingers

Everytime I put a team out for 2 attackers they play 1 and vice versa despite looking at opposition info - Is there a way to tell?

Everytime I put a team out for 2 attackers they play 1 and vice versa despite looking at opposition info - Is there a way to tell?

Before starting the match, see the scout report.
Thats the only way.

Or change the formation during match.

I usually train my wingers as striker

Valencia

Unfortunately this hasn't worked at all for me with Valencia. Lost every single game (10 on full familiarity).

I figured Valencia would be the most perfect team for this tactic but evidently not...

Unfortunately this hasn't worked at all for me with Valencia. Lost every single game (10 on full familiarity).

I figured Valencia would be the most perfect team for this tactic but evidently not...

that's a bad news...

I'll play another team, and check what's the problem

can you create any filter for it im having difficulties.Can't find players for inverted wing back and inverted wingers

Sorry. I cant make the filters.
Just ask your director or scouters

ning erico

Hey man, when you're winning say 1-0 and it's a tight game, do you drop it down from overload to something like standard?