With a weak team do you think this tactic can work ?

I've made all tactics with underdog teams.
etc, Bunley, Middlesbrough.

And I played Burton Albion, in 2nd division predicted 24th, won first season with 2 loaned players, using 4231 tactic.

oh sorry i was talking about the tactic with the parma screenshots. you said it was from another korea user?

yes. It was uploaded on another section of that site.
so it's natural that you couldn't see that

Won the league easily with Spurs. Lost 2 of the first 4 matches but then went on to be undefeated in all competitions until I clinched the title. Then I lost 2 in the league and got knocked out of the ChL semi-final by Juventus LOL

This was with the 4231 + OIs and only big transfer was Berardi in and Sissoko, Carroll out

oh. let me fix that. 2nd popular among whole tactics. most popular tactic so far is 442 tactic of another korean user

Might be the wrong place to ask, but can someone point me in the direction of this 442. Desperately looking for a decent 442...

Might be the wrong place to ask, but can someone point me in the direction of this 442. Desperately looking for a decent 442...

I don't recommend that.
It depends on long direct passes and its mentality is counter. It is not good for possesion and has high risk of many goals conceded. of course, if your squad is world class, that tactic is good.

I don't recommend that.
It depends on long direct passes and its mentality is counter. It is not good for possesion and has high risk of many goals conceded. of course, if your squad is world class, that tactic is good.

Ok, thanks!

Which of your tactics do you personally think is the strongest one? If you don't mind me asking.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks!

Which of your tactics do you personally think is the strongest one? If you don't mind me asking.

I didn't test them with same team. so I can't tell. but I use 4231 at home match and 4132 at away match now