It was doing so great but then ahhh injuries,Jorghinho,Hamsik out,Koulibaly with Ghoulam as well,and we started sinking,ahh,gonna need to change tac to save season,anyways highest recommendation from me we smashed Bayern,Inter,Roma,and several decent teams with it,i just went "Arsenal" with injuries,too bad i guess :D

Hi Vanco, training for the 4-2-3-1?

team training : usually i used 'def. positioning'

individual training : as the roll, except AMC, ST.

AMC : advanced playmaker or shadow striker (as player style)

ST : advanced forward or complete forward (as player style)

Last edited:
It was doing so great but then ahhh injuries,Jorghinho,Hamsik out,Koulibaly with Ghoulam as well,and we started sinking,ahh,gonna need to change tac to save season,anyways highest recommendation from me we smashed Bayern,Inter,Roma,and several decent teams with it,i just went "Arsenal" with injuries,too bad i guess :D

FM is more and more becoming injury manager and satisfactory manager ;;

We're trying to test the best tactics and as quick as possible and obviously the priority goes to tactics posted on our site! :)

vanco2 can you clarify please,
hard tackle in general & personal player instructions is mandatory for good result?
A lot of yellow cards :(

vanco2 can you clarify please,
hard tackle in general & personal player instructions is mandatory for good result?
A lot of yellow cards :(

remove 'Get stuck in' of team instruction.
check your players' preferred movements, especially 'sliding tackle' and remove his personal instruction tackle harder.

In 4231 V1 is IF changing sides must???

Playing with Chelsea and playing Hazard on right side is waste of potential

if you don't want their switching, you can take off that instruction in the player menu of the tactic section.

but I don't think it's waste of time because switching gives us variability of attacking route.
when right foot player is on right side, he will move like a winger. on the other side, when he is on left side, he will move like a IF.
our oppositions will have some problem to guard them.