vanco2

Reaction score
View attachment 77939 View attachment 77938

Here are 3 tactics including tweak version of Eusebio from FM2016

442 & 523 & Eusebio (4312)

I played Watford, won EPl without single transfer with these 3 tactics.

View attachment 78234 View attachment 78235View attachment 78236
View attachment 78238View attachment 78237

Basic tactic is 523 utilizing 3 strikers, 3 CBs, wingbacks.

now let me tell you when we should play with 442 or Eusebio.

You should play with 442 when you face the formations that utilize 1 striker, 2 wingers and no central attacking mid-fielder.
for example, 4123dm (433wide) and 523wide.

And in case of 'Eusebio vanco tweak', It should be used when you face the formations that utilize 1 striker and no attacking mid-fielders including AML, AMR, AMC. for example 4141, 451deep... etc.

And against all the other formations, play with 523 tactic.

523 v3.5

View attachment 78232

442 v3.5

View attachment 78233

Eusebio vanco tweak v1.5

View attachment 78231

General team training : balance - average
( more than 2 matches in one week, adjust to 'low' )

match prep. : leave it to your assistant manager

corner kicks : MCR or MCL

no opposition instructions (during match, you can set some OI's following your assistant)

cheers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I changed 442 tactic to v3.0 that is a conversion fmf file of beta tactic.
I had very good result with this 442 v3.0

I already upload this file in another thread, but no one downloaded it. haha

nevertheless I'm sure this is much better than v3.5 (but this has higher intensity, low possession)

Last edited:
i'll try these 3-tactics, however i have a question. what's the mail difference between 442 and eusebio's tweak. you suggest 442 and eusebio's tweak for opp. hadnt got any attacking mid.

if you explain this 2's difference, i'll be glad.

i'll try these 3-tactics, however i have a question. what's the mail difference between 442 and eusebio's tweak. you suggest 442 and eusebio's tweak for opp. hadnt got any attacking mid.

if you explain this 2's difference, i'll be glad.

2 CM vs 1 CM+1 CAM

It's obvious that the later is more super offensive formation.

FM is the simulation of 'formations' , 'attributes of players' , 'conditions of players' 'mental care for players'

most important thing among them, is the 'formations'

when you face a formation that has very solid defense like 4141, you can't score goals easily.

you need more special, offensive formation.

4312 like Eusebio is the wonderful choice for breaking defensive deep lying formations.

but it's dangerous if you use that against the formations utilizing fast wingers (AML or AMR) and offensive full backs.

so, if your opposition team play with 1 striker and no AMC, no AML , no AMR, just sitting down formation, then you can use that 'Eusebio'.
( for example 4141 . 4141 has no AMC, AML, AMR. only 1 striker, 2 wide mid-fielders)

Last edited:
2 CM vs 1 CM+1 CAM

It's obviously that the later is more super offensive formation.

FM is the simulation of 'formations' , 'attributes of players' , 'conditions of players' 'mental care for players'

most important thing among them, is the 'formations'

when you face a formation that has very solid defense like 4141, you can't score goals easily.

you need more special, offensive formation.

4312 like Eusebio is the wonderful choice for breaking defensive deep lying formations.

but it's dangerous if you use that against the formations utilizing fast wingers (AML or AMR) and offensive full backs.

so, if your opposition team play with 1 striker and no AMC, no AML , no AMR, just sitting down formation, then you can use that 'Eusebio'.
( for example 4141 . 4141 has no AMC, AML, AMR. only 1 striker, 2 wide mid-fielders)

thanks for the explanation, it seems promising

Gonna give this a go with villa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have a question as well and this is on my mind for very long time ago... it make sense that you are Outplaying different formations using your 3 different tactics... but if you managed a team from very low division or small country, players usually just have one suitable position, so fullbacks can only be fullback but not wing-backs, or you don't have 3 strikers??? and how is personal training??? couse you use very different formations! so if you have to choose 1 formation in this year game, what it would be??? :)

i have a question as well and this is on my mind for very long time ago... it make sense that you are Outplaying different formations using your 3 different tactics... but if you managed a team from very low division or small country, players usually just have one suitable position, so fullbacks can only be fullback but not wing-backs, or you don't have 3 strikers??? and how is personal training??? couse you use very different formations! so if you have to choose 1 formation in this year game, what it would be??? :)

in my case, I trained my fullbacks as wingback position, and my ML and MR as striker.

usually I keep 3 wingers, 5 strikers, al least 5 center backs in my squad including some youngsters to play with 442 and 523 formations.

not necessary to have perfect double squad, because they can play at multiposition.

in my personal opinion, If i must choose one formation, I'll take 523.
It is so solid and it can be most powerful to get many goals.

thanks for answer! will test your tactics defo! by the way 2 days ago i've recreate 2016 eusebio tactic as well :) but had no luck at all!!! ive been overrun in midfield massively...

by the way what do you think about this year Winger/Inside forward position? still not very working for me since last year :/

thanks for answer! will test your tactics defo! by the way 2 days ago i've recreate 2016 eusebio tactic as well :) but had no luck at all!!! ive been overrun in midfield massively...

by the way what do you think about this year Winger/Inside forward position? still not very working for me since last year :/

Inside forward and Raumdeuter are more useful than last year.

they take the long ball and make chances with striker.

4123dm has some potential i think.

but 4231 has not been effective for me so far.

Amazing Tactic.

2nd season with Angers... Leading group in CL... Wow...

523, because for me it's best tac on this FM

and this one is perfect

How would you line up Liverpool using 523 v.35 mate? Especially Coutinho, I don't really know where to fit him.

Best players for these tactics

Hi everybody, hope you are enjoying your game with this tactic. I would like to discuss with you which are the best players for these tactics according to you. I am in my second season with Leicester. My best players are :
- Vardy -> first year he won the golden boot, best scorer and best assists of the league
- Van Dijk is enormous in my second season with 7.48 average, 84% tackles completed, 72% passes completed
- Demerai Gray even if he is a substitute, 4 assists in 8 games (beginning of November) , 15.6 km a match which is quite incredible for his work rate mark in my opinion.
- Simone Zaza scored 12 goals and 8 assists in 8 matches !! (b of November)
- Sterling, 5 goals and 4 assits in 8 matches (b of Nov)
- Goretzka (even if he has injury problems), 84% of passes succeeded, 78% of tackles succeeded,7.34 average, 2 assists in 8 games. (B o N)
- Kasper Shmeichel is terrific with 84% of passing, lots of them leading to goals, 80% shots are stopped, 7.21 average. Very good goalkeeper.

I use 442 a lot and 532. For more stats just tell me.

What about you guys ?

Last edited:
Yo!
For me, Polish guy played by Lech Poznan looks OK, BUT:
  • I'm winning, but still loosing many balls in the center of the pitch,
  • I don't understand mezzala (buyer after 2 years each new FMs),
  • really hard to get Completly Attacker!
View attachment 77848View attachment 77847