Sorry but I think that tactic is top-down (you can win a match even you have "cheaper" players, like in Moneyball film - just statics). Budget is not interpratation of the success of the football club.
That's mean you can win Champions Leage with your stuff, even you have worse players than Real Madrit.
But I'll answear your question: 3,3 mln Euro for transfers, and 540k Euro for salaries.
Year after year it is going better in finances in our country.

Last edited:
for me, Luciano Vietto and Joshua King was the best goal scorers.
Callum Willson and Troy Deeny was the best assist makers.

and James Millner in Liverpool was very good at Mezzala. He scored 11 goals at Mezzala in first season.

The question is: how many Mezzala players are available in the Game?
For me, after 2 years break of the game, it's really White Ravens!
Still don't know what the f**k is midelfielder/half winger :). Sorry for english

The question is: how many Mezzala players are available in the Game?
For me, after 2 years break of the game, it's really White Ravens!
Still don't know what the f**k is midelfielder/half winger :). Sorry for english

kkkk Sometimes he will go to side and move like a winger when we attack, and sometimes he will go forward to box like box-bo-box midfielder.

And he will defense in mid-field as a central mid-fielder.

I'm very sceptical for this role. Sorry, please don't attack "new" fm player. Still living in Fm2016 game! That was cool!

Last edited:
Do you making briefing before match by yourself or you letting do this for your assistant manager? Does it matter overall?

Do you making briefing before match by yourself or you letting do this for your assistant manager? Does it matter overall?

I think briefing is helpful for strengthening some team instructions and OI's.

But I let my assistant manager do that. because I'm not sure what choices are effective..

I wanted to know Squiggoth to know which mezzala could fit in your tactic. Maybe you should try Joe Rankin-Costello. he is not that expensive and you could have hime in loan

Lewis Cook

Hey Vanco2, how is doing Lewis Cook in your career mode ? I'd love to play him as a deep lying playmaker but can he imrove his left foot ?

Hey Vanco2, how is doing Lewis Cook in your career mode ? I'd love to play him as a deep lying playmaker but can he imrove his left foot ?

He is a best choice to choose 1 youngser in midfield.
I didn't let him develope his left foot, but still he did very well with all rolls in midfield (mezzala, DLP, BWM, BBM, carrillero) lol

Lewis Cook

What a monster he was in fm2017. I try to buy a lot of englsih players. Brexit is coming.. Well in my carrer It is a soft Brexit. 17 foreign players are allowed but still I try to play It like Tottenham

Sorry but I think that tactic is top-down (you can win a match even you have "cheaper" players, like in Moneyball film - just statics). Budget is not interpratation of the success of the football club.
That's mean you can win Champions Leage with your stuff, even you have worse players than Real Madrit.
But I'll answear your question: 3,3 mln Euro for transfers, and 540k Euro for salaries.

I agree with you. Leipzig, Leicester, Angers, Monaco (Champions League)...

which tactic is the best ? 523 , 442 or tweak ?