Hi Vanco2, it has been a long tile since. I have found a previous save of Leicester so I am back. Nearly the end of the season. I have found why I was sacked. I hadn't follow a order from the board :p
XD8-| go foxes go

Hi Vanco, I would like to create my own tactic. I have never tried to do it. Could you please give me some advice or some good links to explain me how does it work please ? Thanks

By the way, I have a problem with 442 Suk Sam. I don't know how to play Dier, Stones, De ligt and Ndidi at the same time.. do you know how I can fix this ?

Enjoy your evening mate

Hi Vanco, I would like to create my own tactic. I have never tried to do it. Could you please give me some advice or some good links to explain me how does it work please ? Thanks

By the way, I have a problem with 442 Suk Sam. I don't know how to play Dier, Stones, De ligt and Ndidi at the same time.. do you know how I can fix this ?

Enjoy your evening mate

there are some effective instructions and formation in every series.

those are not matter if the squad is very strong.

but if you wanna play with underdog team, those are very helpful.

so far, I found that 5 backs system, multi-strikers (2 or 3 strikers) , pass into space and direct pass are very effective in this year FM2018.

anyways, put Stones, De light, Dier as the centerback and Ndidi as the carrilero.

Suk Sam 523 tactic is by far the best tactic available on any site

Best Tacttic

Suk Sam 523 tactic is by far the best tactic available on any site

Hello

Have you Tried TFF Version and Daniel King tweak of the 5-2-3? I have tried both which work really well. Interesting to see if you have also and if this one is better.

Cheers

Does anyone have the player instructions for the 4132? My broadband is out of action and I can’t download.

cheers

Vanco

hello vanco, with the new update your 5-2-3 works as before? sorry my english is not the best