how would youline up Liverpool's front 3 Vanco ?? as i have salah firmino and mane But not many goals from them in the first 5 games

They are good. Plus sturidge.
Just give some times.
They will play better time after time

I would love to try this one out, though I can't find any of my players to fit in the front line (except for the center striker). It's a team that only has 2 strikers, the rest are all wingers. How can I fix this? Is retraining them an option &nd is this fast enough?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Train your wingers with good off the ball and finishing, as striker. And use him as the pocher

Has been working really well for me (I'm only using the 523 and not the 442)

Playing as Gloucester City who first season were predicted 21st and to go down in the VNL South. Final League Table.....
View attachment 76639

Here's the results:
View attachment 76638
View attachment 76637

Currently playing through the second season and my media prediction was 24th. Although the results haven't been as good as S1 they're still impressive. I just lost my first game, which was a highly frustrating loss.....
View attachment 76636

I'm expecting to go on some dumb losing streak now, however here's the current standings and results:
View attachment 76634

View attachment 76635

One thing I have done in the past few games is to set the two complete forwards to "shoot more often". Since doing that my win/draw ratio has drastically improved, however i'm not sure if thats due to the change or just a coincidence, I don't wanna change it back though to test whilst i've had an improvement :D

Has been working really well for me (I'm only using the 523 and not the 442)

Playing as Gloucester City who first season were predicted 21st and to go down in the VNL South. Final League Table.....
View attachment 1135354

Here's the results:
View attachment 1135355
View attachment 1135356

Currently playing through the second season and my media prediction was 24th. Although the results haven't been as good as S1 they're still impressive. I just lost my first game, which was a highly frustrating loss.....
View attachment 1135357

I'm expecting to go on some dumb losing streak now, however here's the current standings and results:
View attachment 1135359

View attachment 1135358

One thing I have done in the past few games is to set the two complete forwards to "shoot more often". Since doing that my win/draw ratio has drastically improved, however i'm not sure if thats due to the change or just a coincidence, I don't wanna change it back though to test whilst i've had an improvement :D

Wonderful!

It seems good instruction to your strikers.
I will consider it to adapt to mine.

maybe someone got a good advice for better finishing ccc's? i always got like 4:0 in ccc's and i lose a game 1:3 for example...

Take care, the game labels 'ccc' even shots from tight angles. But there is a rule (even IRL) : on a long term (10-20 games) about 7 goals of 10 are scored from this area :
View attachment 76616
Yes, the role is important because some roles are taking out of this area a striker when the box is full of opposite players. Or in many situation some roles (and striker attributes) force a striker to shoot even then the risk to be blocked is very high.

Train your wingers with good off the ball and finishing, as striker. And use him as the pocher

Thanks for your reply!
So to be clear:
- I train my wingers as complete forwards with off the ball & finishing as quality's & put them as CF?
- I train my striker as a poacher and put him as P?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your reply!
So to be clear:
- I train my wingers as complete forwards with off the ball & finishing as quality's & put them as CF?

Thanks in advance!

no. Train wingers as poacher, because that common wingers can't play well as CF (lack of attributes).

Thanks for your reply!
So to be clear:

Thanks in advance!

or there's another way.

recently, I've tested that utilize 3 deep lying forwards (attack duty).

this way has a good benefit that you train your wingers to striker and let them play as striker easily.

or there's another way.

recently, I've tested that utilize 3 deep lying forwards (attack duty).

this way has a good benefit that you train your wingers to striker and let them play as striker easily.

Alright, I'll try to train my wingers as DLF's and put my striker on poacher!

Take care, the game labels 'ccc' even shots from tight angles. But there is a rule (even IRL) : on a long term (10-20 games) about 7 goals of 10 are scored from this area :
View attachment 1135379
Yes, the role is important because some roles are taking out of this area a striker when the box is full of opposite players. Or in many situation some roles (and striker attributes) force a striker to shoot even then the risk to be blocked is very high.

Just lost this match:

View attachment 76504

Against Atletico 3:0. :D ccc 1-4 for me, love this game.

The 3-5-2 is great but I lose every game I play with the 4-4-2 as Man Utd.

3-5-2 works great for me at home.
But away I have not won a single game, i conceed alot of goals.

Maybe it is someting changed with the last update, whats your thought?

3-5-2 works great for me at home.
But away I have not won a single game, i conceed alot of goals.

Maybe it is someting changed with the last update, whats your thought?

well, 523 tactics is still working great for me at home & away.

actually, away game is more tough than home. it's natural.

encourage your players.
and start match with some old veteran players.

Leeds United 1st season: Started using Suk Sam 4-4-2 v3.0 around christmas. Changed the left attacker to AF-at and most of the time changed it so that attackers wont change places with each other. Most of the time didnt use OI's but if it looked that some opposition players needed to special attention then I added some OI's.

Basically the results were great but little worried for next season in the PL because somehow I managed to win surpirisingly many games where the opposition had (a lot) more scoring chances. And wont know if strenghtening the team is enough to keep us up using this tactic.

View attachment 76313 View attachment 76312
View attachment 76311 View attachment 76310

Leeds United 1st season: Started using Suk Sam 4-4-2 v3.0 around christmas. Changed the left attacker to AF-at and most of the time changed it so that attackers wont change places with each other. Most of the time didnt use OI's but if it looked that some opposition players needed to special attention then I added some OI's.

Basically the results were great but little worried for next season in the PL because somehow I managed to win surpirisingly many games where the opposition had (a lot) more scoring chances. And wont know if strenghtening the team is enough to keep us up using this tactic.

View attachment 1135850 View attachment 1135851
View attachment 1135852 View attachment 1135853

I recommend that use 523 as main tactic, 442 as sub tactic against 4123 or 523wide.

5backs system is more stable.

good luck!

Hi Vanco2, it has been a long tile since. I have found a previous save of Leicester so I am back. Nearly the end of the season. I have found why I was sacked. I hadn't follow a order from the board :p