Summer FM13 Network Game (Starts Today Apply ASAP)

Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
Hello.

I am looking to start a long term network career with at max 4/5 players. This will ensure there is enough competition within the game without compromising the practicality and efficiency of the game. I usually run a summer game every year so I am quite efficient and experienced in setting something like this up.

The game will run in the premier league with the latest fm13 data (LFC MARSHALL) and ME update. Once players are confirmed we will decide what tier (top table, middle table or bottom table) teams we shall manage and what leagues will be loaded to the game database.

Looking for players who:

- Are committed and in it for the long term.
-Have experience
-Are flexible
- Can play most evenings, though obviously this is not always possible which is fine.
- Are friendly and funny (Good banter is a must)
- Have skype or Steam - NO MIC OR W/C NEEDED, JUST A KEYBOARD TO TYPE

I am looking to start this game as soon as possible so either leave a msg in this thread or send me a pm. Accepting applicants until late sunday :)

Thanks.

Last edited:
One last thing, please only join if you can commit to it, there is no point playing for one day going through the trouble of signing players and setting up staff and tactics only for you to realise you don't like network gaming or it is too slow for you. It's a waste of everyone's time. :(

On a lighter note....GET SIGNED UP and lets get this going !

Thanks

I would like to play but can't start until sunday afternoon

ANY ONE ELSE INTERESTED ?

Me my Skype is kylereynoldsstfc; can't play til Sunday but ill join late if you vow to not start a game and only continue for a certain period. Can talk however and discuss in Skype, I'm available all week after as long as said in advance!

skype:saulabbiss i can't get my microphone to work though but text is fine if thats all we use anyway

Great any more participants?

I am getting your pm's btw people just rounding up more players, will respond to everyone and add everyone on skype shortly

skype:saulabbiss i can't get my microphone to work though but text is fine if thats all we use anyway

Me my Skype is kylereynoldsstfc; can't play til Sunday but ill join late if you vow to not start a game and only continue for a certain period. Can talk however and discuss in Skype, I'm available all week after as long as said in advance!

added you both

i'd love to join been looking for a game since my last one isn't very frequent my Skype is ryan.brebner hope im not too late

NO ONE IS LATE THE GAME IS YET TO COMMENCE, STILL LOOKING FOR MEMBERS PLEASE DO LEAVE YOUR SKYPE NAME!

Im in, steam name Yassir657, sorry dont use skype but can chat trough steam :)

Anyone still interested ??? We are yet to start the season, good teams still remain unpicked.

have u started? is it commentary only?

Starting a new game today as half our players dropped out. Luckily we have a good amount of core players left who are keen and comitted for a long term game so we are starting a new game today.

We play the matches on extended or less and more than 3/4 speed. Browsing time is set at 1 min when the season starts and will automatically continue after that time is up. During pre season it is set at 2 mins.

I'll play add me on steam:yidlewis and i'll message my skype to you on steam chat

i wanna join if possible. Name Grusom on steam. name kullberg77 on skype.

Last edited: