Summer FM13 Network Game (Starts Today Apply ASAP)

add me on steam jwynne8, ive been in long games before, reached season 2023-2024 and im committed

Is it too late to sign up?, i would be very intrested in this, my skype is jack.havenhand if it is still available to join. Cheers mate

im interested as well....got experience...played in FMNorthAmerica.com league..my steam name is Mantorras77

Hi guys, I want to join you, but I am from vietnam, I dont know whether my time is same your time. my skype is win123vn, Please let me know how can I join because I have not experience of Online (2 years FM experience). thanks. Call me bigfish and my steam is win123vn

Im up for it.
Skype- Dom11811
Steam- Dom 18811
I have a mic so I can talk.

Is this even happening anymore? I was one of the first to reply and nothing has happened

Hello everyone,

Yes the game did start with some of the members who applied on this thread. However, typically it became apparent that some of the players could not live up to the expectations (regarding availability and interest) which both they and I had set. I am still keen to get a game running, but it is incredibly frustrating starting a game with 5 people and getting staff,transfers, tactics and pre-season done only for 3 of the members to drop out the next day after all that.

That said, i urge only committed players, with online experience, and enthusiasm to see out a long term fm career to put their steam ids below this comment, i will get round to adding everyone and seeing if i can get another "hopefully succesful" online game up

peace :)

Hello everyone,

Yes the game did start with some of the members who applied on this thread. However, typically it became apparent that some of the players could not live up to the expectations (regarding availability and interest) which both they and I had set. I am still keen to get a game running, but it is incredibly frustrating starting a game with 5 people and getting staff,transfers, tactics and pre-season done only for 3 of the members to drop out the next day after all that.

That said, i urge only committed players, with online experience, and enthusiasm to see out a long term fm career to put their steam ids below this comment, i will get round to adding everyone and seeing if i can get another "hopefully succesful" online game up

peace :)

Well you can count me out after you blanked me last time

Anyone that actually wants to be involved in a game add my steam account saulabbiss8 or skype saulabbiss

I can host the game

Well you can count me out after you blanked me last time

Anyone that actually wants to be involved in a game add my steam account saulabbiss8 or skype saulabbiss

I can host the game

I can't remember talking to you mate, had a **** load of responses in here and to my private message.

Sorry I couldn't get round to replying and host a game with 20 odd people ;)