• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow members,

I know its a while until the transfer market is open, but its one of my favourite things to hear about and look into. Just wanted to create a quick thread to hear various views on what sort of players will come and go during the window. I'd like you members out there to comment a few players you think may leave clubs and sign for others, possibly a fee aswell.

It would be a bit hard to name players out of the blue, so you can usually tell from the January rumours what sort of players could be leaving. For example, i'd predict Robbie Keane to permanently move to Celtic for a fee of around 4-7 million. I also think that as much as we'd like to keep Joe Hart, i'd imagine that Birmingham will make a large bid around 4 million to sign him. I would also imagine my team, City, to spend big. I'd love to see a big name defender, and i imagine that we will make a move on Chiellini and Mexes.

Please do not go off topic or start stupid discussisons, if you do, i'll bitchslap you. You may by any means discuss players, fees and suggestions about the transfers.

Don't forget to comment with what you will predict to happen in the summer transfer window!

FourFourTwo

i think rooney and fabragas may go to barcelona and on a personal note i hope rangers sign a few players and also keep kris boyd and nacho novo

Bit early? No idea what could happen.

You like your threads don't you.

Bit early? No idea what could happen.

Sorry, i love the transfer markets. I check every signing made by a premiership club :)
Just would like to hear some views..

Good shout on Fabregas going to Barcelona. As much as he says he loves being captain etc. I'd think he would go for a big sum of money.

FourFourTwo to sign for BBC Sport?

charlie mulgrew to rangers i've heard, ian hall. And Mourinho to chelsea once ancelotti inevitably gets sacked......

Joe Hart, is on loan next year to Brum too, City don't want to sell him!

i dont see why they would sack ancelotti, hes one of the best managers in the world and changing managers season by season does not help. Anyway i think man city will sign some italian players, weve been highly linked with zapata and cassano and i would love these to come to us, i can see mancini selling the likes of santa cruz to strengthen the team, ive also heard that wigan will sign ferrie bodde and blackburn will sign kevin prince boateng, fred piquionne and aruna dindane

mulgrew is a celtic man i don't think i would want him at rangers he aint all that good anyway

boyd and nakamura to boro
if boro make it to prem then more celtic players

well to be perfectly honest avram grant's done no worse than ancelloti if not better and he got the bag??

and robbie keane wont go to celtic, due to his massive wage packet. And by the way, santa cruz to liverpool, you heard it here first!!

neall i don't think boyd would play for strachan birmingham have a much better chance of signing him because of big eck

middlesbrough wont get promoted, therefore wont attract all the best SPL players

has anyone heard any newcastle rumours?? i think they'll be looking to spend??

Manchester United to sign Joe Cole on a free transfer from Chelsea.
Manchester United also will sell Michael Owen and possibly Vidic, at least one more big name and bring in Chiellini/Thiago Silva and Edin Dzeko or another Target Man. Possibly Gonzalo Higuain.

Back