Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
neall i don't think boyd would play for strachan birmingham have a much better chance of signing him because of big eck

mcleish only managed boyd for about a month before le guen took over, middlesbrough will probly offer a bigger contract as birmingham have more money to spend on bigger targets,

but imagine mcdonald and boyd upfront oooooo(A)^^)

Manchester United to sign Joe Cole on a free transfer from Chelsea.
Manchester United also will sell Michael Owen and possibly Vidic, at least one more big name and bring in Chiellini/Thiago Silva and Edin Dzeko or another Target Man. Possibly Gonzalo Higuain.
Everything ok but Vidic he must stays he is probably best in the world!

half a season and he made his dream of playing for rangers come true so there is a good chance of him going to birmingham but enough of this talk as i think and hope he stays at rangers

Higuain just signed a new deal at Madrid, He won't go nowhere

Some recent transfer news for you guys..

Wilson Palacios to Real Madrid?

Nicklas Bendtner to Bayern Munich?

David Beckham to West Ham?

Joe Cole to sign for Aston Villa, if Milner or Young sign for United/Barcelona?

God, i love transfers.

one word......why? there is 4 months until the market opens, and 2 months before the season ends, another greatly pointless thread.

Wilson Palacios to Real Madrid? No

Nicklas Bendtner to Bayern Munich? No

David Beckham to West Ham? No

Joe Cole to sign for Aston Villa, if Milner or Young sign for United/Barcelona? No

God, i love transfers.

I don't love you XD(K)

Wilson Palacios to Real Madrid?

Nicklas Bendtner to Bayern Munich?

David Beckham to West Ham?

Joe Cole to sign for Aston Villa, if Milner or Young sign for United/Barcelona?

God, i love transfers.
Links?

I could see Vidic going to either of the milans and see Ben Foster becoming 1st choice keeper. Andy Carroll to join Everton :P Random one :D

If you don't like the thread or the person who made it, just don't post? Thanks for the visitor messages guys, i'm sure if it was anyone else on the forum, you wouldn't be agging them.

Back