Summer Transfer Market Predictions?

• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 331
  • Views Views 24K
why the **** are they posting visitor messages? a bit sad

united wont sell vidic unless they had someone ready to step in and replace him, plus hes already come out and said he is happy 6 weeks back. i can see us buying a striker though (please make it dzeko), and cole on a free.

palacios would be a good signing for real madrid he would boss there midfield

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

joe cole to liverpool

palacios would be a good signing for real madrid he would boss there midfield

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

joe cole to liverpool
im not sure they would need him with diarra already there

If you don't like the thread or the person who made it, just don't post? Thanks for the visitor messages guys, i'm sure if it was anyone else on the forum, you wouldn't be agging them.

anytime mate :)

on the higuian deal he loves it at madrid but the fans dislike him for some reason, i belive the possibilty off a rooney swap deal plus money could be in the offering.

chelsea need di maria despretly we need more wide options. also would love rodwell i think his a wonderfull player.

united wont sell vidic unless they had someone ready to step in and replace him, plus hes already come out and said he is happy 6 weeks back. i can see us buying a striker though (please make it dzeko), and cole on a free.
Chris Smalling ?

Chris Smalling ?
he isnt going to be a first teamer, he doesnt even start for fulham. if vidic was to go it would be a like for like replacment, ie a first team starter like chiellini

no i aint joking palacios is a world class midfielder i don't care what anyone says i would love in my team

Arsenal to get Eden Hazard

Chelsea to get Di Maria and Lukaku

Man United to get D.Silva and Milner

City to get Balotelli and Maicon

We get a few Pompey players and a few more QPR players. XD

Joe hart is going nowhere, mancini has proven with the signing of adam johnson and the introductions of dedryk boyata and abdi ibrahim that he likes using youth players, why sell one of the best young keepers in the world?

don't think maicon wii go to city except if city keep mancini or get mourhino

Joe hart is going nowhere, mancini has proven with the signing of adam johnson and the introductions of dedryk boyata and abdi ibrahim that he likes using youth players, why sell one of the best young keepers in the world?

That's if Mancini stays. If you don't get fourth then bye bye Roberto.

Back