Ncfc4lyf1

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am back with a summer update. I have a lot of time on my hands this summer, no exams or anything, so I will have lots of time to work on this. Feel free to post suggestions in this thread. I will be focusing on:

- Promotions/relegations
- Changing team history (correct position for season just finished) - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Changing competition history (winners/runners up/3rd placed etc) - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Teams in Europe next season
- Transfers/staff changes - ENGLAND PRIORITY - AS WELL AS MAJOR TRANSFERS ACROSS WORLD
- Loan expiration's - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Released players - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Miscellaneous - Ground changes, affiliated clubs - ENGLAND PRIORITY/NEED RECOMMENDATION
- CA/PA/Attribute changes - RECOMMENDATION ONLY

As stated above, some elements will be prioritized in England, as I have more knowledge of these leagues. I am not keen on changing CA/PA/Attributes, but if anyone has any recommendations that I firmly agree with, I will consider changing them. As well as this, any small miscellaneous concepts, that have no clear category, will be adjusted upon recommendation (I may notice some myself, such as ground expansions)

Hopefully I can release an update within a couple of days!

UPDATE - I have promoted/relegated the correct English clubs from Premiership down to the level 8 leagues.

Could you post just the update on promotions/European placed please?

I have only done English promotions right now. I will try and complete the European stuff tomorrow.
I am currently working through transfers/released players etc..

Can you explain how you're planning to edit these things?
Would the last season's results replace 2013-14 results? Thus Real Madrid will still be chasing La Decima, etc.?

Can you explain how you're planning to edit these things?
Would the last season's results replace 2013-14 results? Thus Real Madrid will still be chasing La Decima, etc.?

The 2014-15 competition winners - EG Chelsea will be the 2013-14 competition winners for the Premier League, meaning Man City have one less title. So yeah you're right about Real Madrid. It's the only way that can ensure the correct teams qualify for Europe

Update on shortly. This includes:
- Promotions/relegations
- Changing competition history (winners/runners up/3rd placed etc) - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Transfers/staff changes - ENGLAND PRIORITY - AS WELL AS MAJOR TRANSFERS ACROSS WORLD
- Loan expiration's - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Released players - ENGLAND PRIORITY
- Miscellaneous - Ground changes, affiliated clubs - ENGLAND PRIORITY/NEED RECOMMENDATION

Sorry to ask, but isint this a bit of waste of time?

I dont meen no respect, that you take the time and so on. But LFC update is more in depth and your biggest priority is England.

I completely understand your point haha! I personally prefer pr0's update. But my one will offer greater detail in to the lower leagues in England, I am going to spend a lot of work on this update and will expand into European leagues as the popularity grows.

Hmmmm, okey.

Just maybe what i thougt would be that, to work together with LFC or with pr0? It would be **** detailed game database....
But if you want your own then it understandable.

One off topic more :D I have never used pr0 update. Why is it better?

Yeah that may be an idea for the future certainly.

I think it's better because it includes things such as the creation of agents, a lot of youth players, whilst with the download there are "text files", which contain information of EVERY change to the database

- Since the last update there have been over 500 changes (all to clubs), this is just the amendment of English club's league history (at the moment from Premiership-League 2). This means the 2014-15 stats, such as a team's record (W/D/L, GF/GA) will have replaced those of 2013-14. For the next release, this will be done down to the conference north/south (the lowest playable league in England)

Updates will be released every Wednesday late afternoon. The next version will include notably the changes to teams' league history, 14-15 record will replace that of 13-14. This helps the game be more realistic, whilst more managerial changes, released players, transfers, and competition history will have been added. If I have the time, injuries will be removed and the 2014-15 awards will replace 2013/14, again making it more realistic.

Last edited:
On the first update have all players been released from their clubs?

On the first update have all players been released from their clubs?

The ones correct as of 27th May. So I think that includes the promoted teams, and the majority of the football league clubs.

The ones correct as of 27th May. So I think that includes the promoted teams, and the majority of the football league clubs.

Cheers pal, thinking of starting a career with qpr and sorting out the financial mess that it is.