Cheers pal, thinking of starting a career with qpr and sorting out the financial mess that it is.

Fantastic idea, I think all their players have been released. They don't have Gladwin and Luongo as that happened yesterday.

PROGRESS:
- The Season Preview page for each of the top 6 English leagues is now correct. This means that at the bottom where the awards for 2013/14 are shown, it now displays the real life awards from 2014-15. EG Aguero, Kane and Costa are the 3 top scorers displayed rather than Suarez, Sturridge and Toure. This just adds to the realism factor.

HELPERS NEEDED
- For this update to continue swiftly, I will need some helpers. The following elements are places where I would kindly require help.

1) Injuries (Removing ALL injuries which have now expired and adding long term ones - takes up a lot of time)
2) European coefficients amended correctly (I am not very knowledgeable on this)
3) Non-English elements (these include transfers (players and staff), loan expiration's, released players, promotions/relegations, changing team and competition history) - Again I am not very wise on nations other than England.
4) Miscellaneous (Ground changes, affiliated clubs etc, but more importantly CA/PA, attribute changes)

There are 2 ways of helping. You can:
A) Post suggestions on here, or more ideally...
B) I can transfer the update to you and you can make changes etc (ONLY IF YOU ARE COMMITTED TO THE UPDATE - YOU WILL BE CREDITED)

Just incase you still have some players in England released, heres a full list of releases by league.

Prem. League

Championship

League 1

League 2

Even shows the players that have already been signed to new clubs (ie, Josh King released by Blackburn, but signed for Bournemouth)