Sunderland V Arsenal Match Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 8K

Winners ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
******* 4 games into the season and Arsenal already has a body count like that? Unconvincing 1-0 Arsenal victory, Gibbs to come off the bench and net a late winner

Stadium of Light is a tricky place to go, im going for a draw or a home win.

Ha'Way the Lads!!!!!!!!!!

But lets be serious for a moment will be a tough game we did beat them last season we were excellent that day and will take alot of effort to repeat that performance, but in Gyan and Bent we have real goal threat up top.

And with Jordan Henderson and the only French player better than Zidane Steed Malbranque have players that can unlock any defence. A draw would be great result mind considering the from the Gunners are in and with Cesc looking back to his best maybe if we somehow stop him we can get a result.

So I willl stick my neck out for a cheeky 2-0 win for The Black Cats.

We'll get something, we always do at the SoL.
2-1 Sunderland, Bent, Riveros; Bramble o.g.

I'l need to find a good stream to watch it on as i dont have ESPN :(

Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal..

Sunderland to take the lead, but Arsenal to end up winning with a fairly comfortable performance.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Anyone got a stream?

Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal..

Sunderland to take the lead, but Arsenal to end up winning with a fairly comfortable performance.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Anyone got a stream?

its a half 5.30 KO, so its not started yet ;)

Yeah realised that after I typed that LOL :)

My bad (A)

Ughh, wow, cannot pick up a result, looking at my supporting teams. XD

Sunderland 1-1 Arsenal
Bent or Gyan and for arsenal Koscielny

4-1 Arsenal.

Arshavin
Fabregas
Chamakh
Bent
Wilshere

Back