Sunderland V Arsenal Match Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 181
  • Views Views 8K

Winners ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First trip oin Steed was blatant yellow is what I am saying ref needs to start getting his cards out for this physical Arsenal approach :P

What you said was Song should have had a red, which is incorrect because he has only made one foul that's worth a booking.

What you said was Song should have had a red, which is incorrect because he has only made one foul that's worth a booking.

What i was saying is if he was booked for that he should have been booked for the first one therefore sent off.

What i was saying is if he was booked for that he should have been booked for the first one therefore sent off.

The second booking only came because the first foul (vs Malbranque) occured previously. So these two fouls = 1 yellow card.

Song should have looked for a better pass and it might have been 2-0 at halftime and game over

If Henderson could cross, Sunderland might've scored.

Song should have looked for a better pass and it might have been 2-0 at halftime and game over

even if it was 2-0 at halftime it wouldnt be gameoever. I swear it was you the other day that said you hate it when commentators say stuff like that.

The second booking only came because the first foul (vs Malbranque) occured previously. So these two fouls = 1 yellow card.

Whatever tedious arguement you have your opinion and I have mine.

Should be at the very least level in this game been the better team just not creating chances and if Anton wasn't a berk would probably still be level

even if it was 2-0 at halftime it wouldnt be gameoever. I swear it was you the other day that said you hate it when commentators say stuff like that.

no mate i never said that

also dont forget the game at wigan last season when arsenal were 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go and then we all know what happened...

also dont forget the game at wigan last season when arsenal were 2-0 up with 10 minutes to go and then we all know what happened...

Yes Fabianski happpened :S

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

lol at the american presenter calling the dressing room the locker room XD

no mate i never said that

my apologies it was an arsenal fan apparently the commentator said it when spurs went 2-0 up against Bremen. its never over take Goodison Park last week.

sorry Arsene what was it you said? other teams commit too many fouls?

red card for one of your players, fouls in to 10+ tut tut

sorry Arsene what was it you said? other teams commit too many fouls?

red card for one of your players, fouls in to 10+ tut tut
thats not what he said, he said too often they play for the man rather than the ball. harsh second booking for song

Why wasnt Bramble sent off Ref? last man no?

worse than Song's Fair Challenge

thats not what he said, he said too often they play for the man rather than the ball. harsh second booking for song

harsh? he had no intention of getting the ball and every intention of stopping the man, how is that harsh please do tell me.

Back