Sunderland vs Liverpool

Just because he's 24 doesn't mean he's not going to improve

Suarez is 24. Not the prospect.

He will become excellent player but wont be one of the best or wont be mentioned among the best players.

Still quality player for Liverpool though. Very good buy.

Where did i say he wont improve? All i said was he is not a prospect and he is not.

Same I missed this game, I had to go out.

Great goal by Suarez, hopefully we will see lots more of that to come from him.

Suarez 2 - 0 Torres

Suarez can't really be seen as a prospect anymore, because of his age. But no one said he isn't gonna improve anymore.

Tbh, i was worried about Suarez not fitting in the BPL. But, he fits in really well already. He's gotta stop diving so deliberatly everytime he thinks he can get away with it though.

I agree with this, he goes down very easily and often as if he has been absolutely clattered. Expecting Kenny to give him a lecture about that though. :)

I was a tad disappointed that there wasn't a massive fight between the Ghanaians (sp?) and Suarez :( Or at least some minor confrontation, at least.

That Suarez goal was pretty class though.

So I've just got home, didn't see the game but thought I'd check out the thread and see what decent discussions went on. (Highly wishful thinking I know) And I read all 9 pages of this and all I see is:

Andy Carroll should be sold after one game.
We are now jdging footballers by their looks.
Because we threw the beachball on the pitch, its our fault the referee gave the goal last season.

Yet another gem from FM-Base.

So I've just got home, didn't see the game but thought I'd check out the thread and see what decent discussions went on. (Highly wishful thinking I know) And I read all 9 pages of this and all I see is:

Because we threw the beachball on the pitch, its our fault the referee gave the goal last season.

yep, another productive day

Carroll improved as the game went on to be fair. The service to him wasn't great, looked a little of the pace and not on the same wavelength as Suarez at times though.

Steve Bruce has been warned by the FA for his comments after Sunderlands 2-0 defeat to Liverpool. Sunderland players thought a penalty decision given in the 30th minute was a free kick but replays show the referee made the right decision XD

So, four points behind Spurs, and we've still got to play them. Could work well.

Back