Sunderland vs Liverpool

Nevermind the ref! what about Luis Suarez!! I seriously think this boys TOP quality, maybe even potential best in the world.. Watch this space ;)

10 minutes to go for chelsea man city match, i wish both teams could lose! we are still (somehow) in the hunt for europe.
lol you are not the only one, would like a draw but no tevez means i cant see it, 2-0 brace from Torres

Nevermind the ref! what about Luis Suarez!! I seriously think this boys TOP quality, maybe even potential best in the world.. Watch this space ;)

You clearly don't watch Lionel Messi much..

lol wouldnt go that far, potential to be very top class? yes, but not best in the world imo

HAHA why not lads ;) Obvs not better than the likes of Messi and Ronaldo but defo an exciting prospect and a very exciting player to watch!

potential to be one of the best, but not thé best IMO.

HAHA why not lads ;) Obvs not better than the likes of Messi and Ronaldo but defo an exciting prospect and a very exciting player to watch!

To be the best in the world you have to be better than everyone, which includes Messi and Ronaldo. ;)

Suarez is 24. Not the prospect.

He will become excellent player but wont be one of the best or wont be mentioned among the best players.

Still quality player for Liverpool though. Very good buy.

I had my doubts about Suarez. The likes of Afonso Alves have given the Dutch leagues a reputation for inconsistency when it came to producing Premier League quality strikers, but Suarez seems to fit in more with the the success of players like Van Nistelrooy rather than Alves so far. It's too early to call, of course, but he's looking very good.

He will become excellent player but wont be one of the best or wont be mentioned among the best players.

huh, thought he was younger for some reason

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I had my doubts about Suarez. The likes of Afonso Alves have given the Dutch leagues a reputation for inconsistency when it came to producing Premier League quality strikers, but Suarez seems to fit in more with the the success of players like Van Nistelrooy rather than Alves so far. It's too early to call, of course, but he's looking very good.
yeah for Rvp and Ruud van nostrelbooy, see Kezman et. al

Suarez has 106 goals, in 177 games a stat I didn't know and thought it's super.

Tbh, i was worried about Suarez not fitting in the BPL. But, he fits in really well already. He's gotta stop diving so deliberatly everytime he thinks he can get away with it though.

The game is over..

Sunderland 0 - 2 Liverpool oO)

Kuyt & Suarez
talking about city chelsea i think

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Tbh, i was worried about Suarez not fitting in the BPL. But, he fits in really well already. He's gotta stop diving so deliberatly everytime he thinks he can get away with it though.
dont understand, hes so tricky that he would win the foul anyway, doesnt need to go down

which is why i get so annoyed by nani

Just because he's 24 doesn't mean he's not going to improve

being a sunderland fan very disappointed with the defeat, up until the penalty i thought we dominated but we havent got any conviction in the final 3rd so again we finish a game without scoring a goal,
bring back bent

I think Suarez will improve. But c'mon, he's got a really great Goal/Game ratio. How much more can he improve? He is a really great team player IMO, he's great on the wings, he can score goals. He's already an outstanding player. But that's just my opinion.

Back