Treaders

Reaction score
View attachment 248483
Hi Guys, My Name is Nicholas Treadwell, Im 34 years old and i live in Burgas, which is the second largest city on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast. We have a population of around 360,000 and our main industry is Tourism.
Let me tell you a little about me,
I was Born in Nuneaton, England on the 11th May 1980. My Mother and Father were of the nationality although my Grandfather was Bulgarian, My Parents split up when i was just 4 years old and my father then moved to Burgas, Bulgaria to be closer to his family.
I never really knew who he was, but that was about to change, on the 3rd February 1988 my mother was killed in a car crash, a Lorry collided with her vehicle and she was killed instantly.
My father then moved me over to Bulgaria, where i completed school and learned to play football, at the Age of 15 i was given the opportunity to show myself at a open trial in Burgas, The scouts were impressed with me and i then signed a youth contract at local club PFC Naftochimic later that month.
At the age of 18 i made my debut for PFC Naftochimic, i went on to make 158 appearances for the Club from 1998-2005.
In 2005 i made History by being the first Ever Signing for newly founded Club PSFC Chernomorets, which angered Fans of my previous Club, I went on to finish my career at the club, Making over 250 appearances in my 7 years at the club, with my final season Finishing in a club high finish of 4th in Bulgaria's A League.
Ever Since then the club has taken a turn for the worse, Just 2 seasons later we find ourselves relegated to the 2nd division of Bulgarian football, The emergence of Sunny Beach has damaged the reputation of this beautiful City, And after sacking Manager Dimitar Dimitrov after 3 years in charge, Chairman Mitko Sabev has then asked me to take charge and lead the club back into the first division and onto further Glory.

View attachment 248477

I've been to Sunny beach, that's just reminded me I saw Berbatov in his flash car, pulling up outside a small shop to buy cigarettes haha

Right, Here's some knowledge of the club.

View attachment 248476
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PSFC Chernomorets[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Founded 6th July 2005[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Owner: Mitko Sabev[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Stadium: Lazur Stadium[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Capacity: 18,037
Value: 1.13m (Loan Debt 14.25m)

Achievements
2 Bulgarian "B" Group (1986,1999)
1 Bulgarian Eastern "B" Group (2007)
1 Bulgarian Southern "B" Professional Group

Rivals

Neftochimic
[/FONT]
View attachment 248467

CSKA Sofia

View attachment 248466

Key Players

View attachment 248464
Tsvetomir Tsonkov
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A 32 year old defensive midfielder, A old team mate of mine, returning to club after a couple of years away, will need all of his experience.

[/FONT]
View attachment 248463[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Ivaylo Dimitrov
A very solid and reliable 26 year old full back, i can see that defensively we dont look to bad in this squad, But will need him to bring width and consistency.

View attachment 248462
Nikolay Dimitrov
Young centre half, at 23 i think he could go on to be one of the best players at the club, still got a lot of development there, but will be part of this years 1st team squad.​

Transfer Activity
So after searching through the squad, it was thin, so here are some of the players & Staff i have brought in,

Staff

View attachment 248424View attachment 248423
View attachment 248422View attachment 248421

I have brought in a couple of first team coaches and also a couple of Scouts, i am quite impressed with there knowledge of different countries, which should help me in the future.

Players In
View attachment 248419
Stanislav Ivanov
I brought in Ivanov to give me a 3rd centre back and good competition for places, Signed on a free Transfer

View attachment 248414
Todor Kolev
Ive signed 24 year old Kolev as my first choice Left back, he's a good age with potential, and can play the whole left channel which could help me later in the season, Signed on a free Transfer from Kaliakra

View attachment 248409
Lyubomir Bozhinov
Certainly my best signing of the window, at 28 Lyubomir is entering his prime and looks like one of the best players in the league, hopefully he can be our engine in the midfield. Signed on a free.

View attachment 248407
Miroslav Nachev
Nachev has been brought in mainly as backup to Kolev, but he can also cover the centre back position. hopefully he can show some potential and force his way into the side. Signed on a free from svetkavitsa

View attachment 248404
Dimitar Vodenicharov
Final signing is Dimitar, Gives me a 4th Striker and at 26 should complement my 2 experienced guys, looks like he could lead the line for us this season. Signed on a free from Vitosha

Next Update will be Friendlies

Friendlies

View attachment 24839810 friendlies in total, 4 wins and 6 Loses,
I am quite happy with my Pre-season, some heavy defeats, but we are playing some good sides. we have been made 3rd Favorites for the league and hopefully we can look to get back up to the top division of Bulgarian Football.
Hopefully i can keep our finances OK, as the chairman wants me to sell players to re-coop some of the 15million debt we have.

August
02/08/14
( H )VS Rakovski 2011
View attachment 248167
Chernomorets 1-0 Rakovski
Vodenicharov(31)

First official game in charge and a very satisfying victory, we dominated the game from start to finish and we were unlucky not to score more, Vodenicharov scored his first goal on debut, and looked very sharp in front of goal.

09/08/14
( A )VS Botev(Vratsa)
View attachment 248164
Botev(Vratsa)1-0 Chernomorets
Atanasov(82)

Our First away trip was to Mezdra, the game was a stale affair with both sides being very conservative, Despite us having the better of the game we were caught out by a looping header late on that brought the side back down to earth with some severe lesson's learnt.

16/08/14
( H ) VS Vereya
View attachment 248163
Chernomorets 3-1 Vereya
Atanasov(39), Kolev(pen 50), Vodenicharov(54),
Kostov(65)

We returned home against the league pace setters Vereya, And we got on with the job confidently, taking command and putting the game to bed before the hour mark thanks to goals from our front 2.

23/08/14
( A )VS Bansko
View attachment 248162
Bansko 1-1 Chernomorets
Ivanov o.g(44),
Baydakov(pen 60)

Our 2nd trip of the season seen us drop points after some questionable referring decisions, we took the lead just before the break after a cross from Kolev was turned into his own net by Ivanov to give us a half time lead. The game sparked into life after 58 minutes when Bansko where given a penalty, despite our claims for a dive, Baydakov stepped up and watched his penalty get saved by our keeper, only for the referee to point to the spot again just 2 minutes later despite another questionable decision. second time around Baydakov made no mistake to level, despite our efforts to get a winner we fell just short.

30/08/14
( H ) VS Dobrudzha 1919
View attachment 248159
Chernomorets 3-1 Dobrudzha 1919
Vodenicharov(18),
Filipov(19), Aytov o.g(27), N.Dimitrov(90+5)

Back at home and back to winning ways, we end the month win 3 wins from 3 at home and look like a very dominant side. Very pleased with another comfortable win and our domination of possession that comes with it, Vodenicharov ends with 3 goals from his first 5 games.

League Table
View attachment 248156

We end the month in 3rd position, A very solid start and definitely something we can build on. Hopefully we can build on our great home fun by picking up some away wins and get towards the top of the league.

Player of the month
View attachment 248153
Todor Kolev
Apperances: 5
Goals: 1
Assists: 2
Motm: 2
Av Rating: 7.40

*Bulgarian Cup 1st Round (A) Vs Pirin(Gotse Delchev)

Last edited:
September

13/09/14
( A ) VS Spartak(Varna)
View attachment 248131
Spartak(Varna) 2-1 Chernomorets
Todorov(68), Radulovic(80), Hristov(81)

We Begin with a away trip to one of the smaller clubs in the division and got what we deserved. our worst performance of the season see's us get deservedly beaten and continue our poor away start to the season, we also got dealt a blow with young striker Anton Atanasov being ruled out for 6 weeks.

20/09/14
( H ) VS Burgas
View attachment 248129
Chernomorets 1-0 Burgas
Benchev(12)

After the disappointment of last week we bounced back with a solid 1-0 home win, Daniel Benchev gets his first goal for the club and a pleasing clean sheet, Always nice to win against a local rival and it keeps us up there towards the top of the league.

24/09/14
*Bulgarian Cup 1st round
( A ) VS Pirin(Gotse Delchev)
View attachment 248126
Pirin(Gotse Delchev) 2-2 AET (13-14 on pens)
Hristov(9), Georgiev og(23), Grancharski(65), Hristov(66), Nachev s.o(99)

After being paired against a smaller club than ourselves i thought this would be the opportunity to rotate, luckily i was fortunate as this was a hard fought win. A missed penalty and red card didn't help the cause but i was pleased with the spirit of the lads and also the performance of experienced striker Deyan Hristov who scored twice.

27/09/14
( A ) Lokomotiv(Gorna)
View attachment 248122
Lokomotiv(Gorna) 0-2 Chernomorets
Hristov(24), Hristov(81)

In front of the biggest crowd weve seen this season we finally got ourselves going away from home, switching to 5 at the back worked as we picked Lokomotiv off on the counter attack, Hirstov scoring another 2 goals(1 being a superb 18 yard header) to wrap up and impressive month, the 31 year old leading the line brilliantly in the absence of Atanasov.

League
View attachment 248121
As the table startsto take shape, im very pleased with our start and and 2nd place standing, hopefully weve now got over our away blip and can look to power on towards the top of the league during the next month.

Player of the Month
View attachment 248120
Deyan Hristov
Apps:3(1)
Goals:5
Assists:0
Motm:1
Average Rating:7.80

*Bulgarian Cup 2nd Round draw Vs Botev(Vratsa)

October(Short Month)

04/10/14
( H ) VS Montana
View attachment 247783
Chernomorets 5-2 Montana
Kirov(5), Vodenicharov(12), Hristov(38), Benchev(41), Minchev(54), Orachev(81), Hadzhiev(83)

4 from 4 at home, another commanding performance with lots of goals, after conceading early we turned it on and ran out comfortable winners with 5 different scorers,

18/10/14
( A ) VS Pirin(Blagoevgrad)
View attachment 247780
Pirin(Blagoevgrad) 1-2 Chernomorets
Nikolov o.g(48), Hristov(64), Kocev(86)

A very impressive away win for us, moving to 5 at the back has made us stronger and we look good on the counter attack, Hristov keeps his impressive scoring run going to help the team on this good run.

25/10/14
( H ) VS Lokomotiv(Mezdra)
View attachment 247777
Chernomorets 1-1 Lokomotiv(Mezdra)
Vodenicharov(pen 13), Stoyanov s.o(45), Ganchev(76)

A disappointing way to end our 100% home record, totally in control until the red card just before half time, we played well with 10 but caught out by a side with the extra man, the result did however move us to the top of the table at the end of the month.

League
View attachment 247775
We finish October on top of the league, Hopefully we can now push on and try and create a gap during a busy November and the winter break.

Player of the Month
View attachment 247772
Deyan Hristov
Apps:3
Goals:2
MOTM:0
Av Rating:7.16

November + December

01/11/14
( A ) VS Pirin(Razlog)
View attachment 247730
Pirin(Razlog) 1-1 Chernomorets
Hristov(56), Gaziev(89)

Well, this tells the story of the month, Disappointing to concede so late as we controlled the game and should have ran out winners.

05/11/14
Bulgarian Cup 2nd Round 1st Leg
( H )VS Botev(Vratsa)
View attachment 247729
Chernomorets 3-3 Botev(Vratsa)
Hristov(21), Koen(57), Shterev(66), Borisov(78), Atanasov(81), N.Dimitrov(90+2)

Mixed emotions about this game, very annoyed to go 3-1 down after leading early on, but glad the team never gave up and give themselves a chance in the return leg next week.

08/11/14
( H )VS Septemvi(Simitli)
View attachment 247727
Chernomorets 1-0 Septemvri(Simitli)
Stoyanov(83)

Deserved yet very fortunate win, domination from the start but it took a late goal from full back stoyanov to finally get the job done.

22/11/14
( A )VS Sozopol
View attachment 247726
Sozopol 0-0 Chernomorets

Bore draw, we were the better side but once again struggled to put one of our chances away.

26/11/14
Bulgarian Cup 2nd round 2nd Leg
( A )VS Botev(Vratsa)
View attachment 247725
Botev(Vratsa) 1-0 Chernomorets (AGG 4-3)
Rangelov(62)

Well..... We were much the better side once again, and yet again we get hit with the sucker punch. We must improve on taking our chances as its beginning to cost us now, Starting to feel we need the Winter break now.

06/12/14
( H )VS Botev(Galabovo)
View attachment 247724
Chernomorets 0-1 Botev(Galabovo)
Halil(24),

Frustrated is a understatement, 23 attempts on goal compared to 4, Again we have to learn to take chances and put these games to bed, Hopefully we can come back after the winter break and get back on track.

League
View attachment 247723
Despite a poor month we go into the winter break on top of the league, i am confident we can continue this and still get automatic promotion.

Player of the Month
View attachment 247722
Nikolay Dimitrov
Apps:6
Goals:1
Av Rating:6.91​

Winter Break

What a first 6 months, Full of emotion and only just started,i took some time to visit the likes of sunny beach, i had to just get away and have some me time and i must admit i enjoyed it.
i was woken early on the 2nd January by a call from Mitko Sabev, He asked if i could attend a meeting with the director's and himself, he seemed off, like he had some bad news.
Later that day i arrived and we went through club business, Mitko spoke about how the club were struggling financially and how we were losing money every week, i was asked to try and remove some players from the squad, to save on all costs, a sheet was handed around with all costs that the club has, i noticed my name was top.
"I'll take a pay cut" i said, i felt i owed the club everything, they were apart of me and it was the least i could do, "No" said Mitko, we believe in you and your wage shall stay the same, we believe we should just get rid of the dead weight, and prepare for the introduction of some new youth players in March, "But Nick, we need promotion this season, We need to be back into the top league of Bulgarian Football, we believe in you, I know you can do it.
As we went into detail i found out a lot more about the finances of the Club, Mitko had loaned the Club over 10 million pounds, which meant really our debt was only around 4 Million pounds.
I began going through the players list over the next couple of days, there was some players i could move on for the better of the club, I began with 23 year old Borislav Borisov, the 23 year old winger hadn't featured all season, and was keen to get out, we agreed a termination and he left.
On the same day, I received 2 offers, Daniel Stamatov and Stoyan Kizhev, both hadn't played and to be honest probably wouldn't, as there contracts were up, fortunately the both moved on to Kaliakra and Marek respectfully.
We began our friendlies in early February, i on the other hand, had more interest on finding out what youngster's i have got to work with,
Here are our results....
View attachment 247690
Just before the transfer window shut, i managed to agree a mutual termination with Goalkeeper Petko Patsov.
So i rocked up on the 6th March, hoping for some brilliant news, Id been suggested just a couple,

View attachment 247689View attachment 247688
Lazar Krastev & Yordan Angelov

Both look half decent, and will look to get them into the first team, Angelov unfortunately is a winger which will be tough.

March

07/03/15
( A ) VS Rakovski 2011
View attachment 247668
Rakovski 2011 0-2 Chernomorets
Pehlivanov(2), I.Dimitrov(76)

We returned to action with a impressive win at Rakovski, The early goal helped us alot, but we looked very good afterwards and put the game to bed with 15 minutes to go.

14/03/15
( A )VS Vereya
View attachment 247666
Vereya 0-2 Chernomorets
Hristov(11), Bozhinov(63)

Were getting into a good rhythm away from home, getting the early goal and then adding to it in the second half to finish the game, delighted with the 6 from 6 after the winter break.

18/03/15
( H )VS Bansko
View attachment 247665
Chernomorets 2-0 Bansko
Vodenicharov(48), Vodenicharov(pen 89)

Our first home game after the break and a comfortable home win, patience was the key for us and once we got in front, we wasn't in danger. Vodenicharov ending his goal drought just at the right time and hopefully can get on a run of scoring.

21/03/15
( A )VS Dobrudzha 1919
View attachment 247663
Dobrudzha 1-2 Chernomorets
Daskalov(9), Vodenicharov(28), Dimitrov(65)

We finish the month with our third away win on the bounce, we took advantage of the early penalty miss to score twice in the first half, despite 2nd half pressure we held on for a 100% month and 4 brilliant wins.

League
View attachment 247661

What a fantastic month, we could not have asked for better! 4 brilliant wins and now a 5 point lead with a game in hand. We start April with two home games, and hopefully we can press on and be close to securing promotion by the end of the month.

Player of the Month
View attachment 247658
Lyubomir Bozhinov
apps:4
goals:1
Assists:2
MOTM:1
Av Rating:7.57​

April

01/04/15
( H )VS Botev(Vratsa)
View attachment 247491
Chernomorets 3-2 Botev(Vratsa)
Tsonkov(3), Vodenicharov(14), Orachev o.g(45), Atanasov(62), Koen(71)

We kept up our fantastic run after the break with a good win over Botev. Fortunately we got in front early and were always one step ahead.

04/04/15
( H )VS Spartak(Varna)
View attachment 247490
Chernomorets 2-1 Spartak(Varna)
Yanachkov s.o(15), Samuilov(32), Tsonkov(70), Bozhinov(81),

For the first time we show the fight of champions, After dominating we got our rewards and probably the most satisfying 3 points of the season.

12/04/15
( A )VS Burgas
View attachment 247489
Burgas 0-0 Chernomorets

After 6 wins on the bounce we found ourselves to be very frustrated, We made chances but just couldn't take one. the only good to come from the game was that we didn't lose it and drop points.

18/04/15
( H )vs Lokomotiv(Gorna)
View attachment 247488
Chernomorets 1-2 Lokomotiv(Gorna)
Smirnov(26), Ivanov(Pen 36), Atanasov(77)

And just after we open a gap we get pegged back, Once again we camped in our opponents half, and just left ourselves with too much to do. I am hoping these silly dropped points don't come back to haunt us at the end of the season.

22/04/15
( A )VS Montana
View attachment 247487
Montana 3-2 Chernomorets
Tsonkov(2), Kolev(7), Kolev(72), Vodenicharov(Pen 79), Lazarov(86)

An absolute six pointer, the top 2 squaring off, and very gutted to leave with nothing. I felt a draw would have been fair but the late goal deprived us of that, just 2 points between us now, its gonna be a challenging run in!

25/04/15
( H )Vs Pirin(Blagoevgrad)
View attachment 247486
Chernomorets 0-0 Pirin(Blagoevgrad)

Our final game this month was at home to third in the league. We pushed throughout the game but could not find a winner to open up a 10 point gap. No win in four has made a mess of this month, really we should be 6 or 7 points in front, But with 5 to play we must improve.

League
View attachment 247485

So we lead by 2 points, 15 points to play for and should be a entertaining end to the season. We technically only need 9 points for promotion, But i want to win the league.

Player of the month
View attachment 247484
Tsvetomir Tsonkov
Apps:5
Goals:3
Motm: 1
Av Rating:7.48

As march drew to a close, i had a call from my good friend and agent Milen Georgiev.... "Nick, ive just noticed your contract is up in 2 months time and there has been no word about renewal, whats going on?" he asked, i knew that the club will still in financial trouble and Mitko did say to me i would be on a one year rolling contract until we got this sorted, But i felt as if i have done my job well and deserved a new deal. i wanted a pay cut, i felt i owed the club that, i was making enough with my other projects, i did however want clarification, before my agent looked elsewhere for me, I had to meet with Mitko sooner rather than later and sort out where my future lies.

May

02/05/15
( A )VS Lokomotiv(Mezdra)
View attachment 247474
Lokomotiv(Mezdra) 1-1 Chernomorets
Atanasov(28), Hristov(76)

5 now without a win and im starting to get worried, I thought after taking the lead and watching the game that we would see this out, but again we have been dragged back. Things are getting a bit to close for comfort.

09/05/15
( H )Vs Pirin(Razlog)
View attachment 247464
Chernomorets 0-0 Pirin(Razlog)

Starting to wonder what we have to do to get 3 points, we dominated the game and once again couldn't find the end product. Very very close at the top of the division now.

As i woke on the 16th my phone was ringing loudly, It was Milen,"Nick, Mitko has asked for us to attend a meeting this morning to discuss your future at the club", i was relived, hopefully i can get a new contract sorted with a pay cut and we can look forward to a good future with the club.
View attachment 247463
Finally, The board listened to me and granted me the pay cut, I have signed a 2 year deal which will also include the club looking for a senior Affiliate. Im glad to have a new deal and can now look to finish this season well and hopefully getting promotion.

16/05/15
( A )Vs Septemvri(Simitli)
View attachment 247462
Septemvri(Simitli) 0-2 Chernomorets
Bozhinov(35), Vodenicharov(62)

A win! and guaranteed promotion, a very solid performance with a superb 35 yard hit from Bozhinov. Feeling confident now with 2 games remaining and 2 point lead over Montana.

23/05/15
( H )Vs Sozopol
View attachment 247473
Chernomorets 2-1 Sozopol
Kapitanov(Pen 34), Orachev(73), Vodenicharov(86)

Well we don't do thing the easy way, we could have easily lost this game, its turned out to be a fantastic result and leaves us just needing one point from our final game to win the league.

27/05/15
( A ) Vs Botev(Galabovo)
View attachment 247470
Botev(Galabovo) 0-4 Chernomorets
Atanasov(32), Atanasov(50), Hristov(69), Atanasov(77)

We have done it! A fantastic final day performance to win the league by 2 points from Montana, we mad it difficult for ourselves but we got what we deserved. We can now look forward to taking on the big boys in Bulgaria.

Final League Table
View attachment 247469

So there it is, Champions by 2 points, joined in the top division by Montana who chased us well all season. Hopefully this title win can help us financially.

Player of the Month
View attachment 247466
Anton Atanasov
Apps:4
Goals:4
Av Rating:7.75​

First Day back!

Well after 2 weeks off on holiday i returned back to the club, As i arrived in my office i had 2 emails, the first was off Mitko, just letting me know my budgets for the season. I about dropped my cup of tea, my wage budget that was 4500 euros, has now been raised to 38,000 euros. and would have some transfer funds if required as well. The club looked as though it was turning a corner, which was fantastic news for myself.
The second email, was a bit more concerning, Mihael Orachev one of my most consistent players in Central Midfield had been made aware of interest in him, Mainly of Fc Kobenhaven of Denmark, I called him in for a meeting, i knew at 19 i didn't want to upset him. I spoke about his age and how i think he could improve here and go on to be a wonderful player, he admitted he didn't want to leave, but felt it might be a good opportunity, and asked if i would consider selling him should the club receive a fair price, I reluctantly agreed, I just hope that nobody comes in for him.
I began later that day to into bringing in players to keep us in the top division.

Pre Season

Transfers In

Well i had a feeling this summer would be tough, But i am very happy with the players i managed to bring in,
View attachment 247439
Aleksander Aleksandrov is a 21 year old central midfielder, He will be used as a rotation option to help him develop, Martin Raynov is a 23 year old central midfielder, he will be first choice as his looks outstanding. Rumen Nikolov is a Striker who will compete, and finally Sergio Diaz who is my first Non E.U Signing, looks very good for his age and could develop into something special.

Players Out
View attachment 247438
Mainly Squad players who were no longer needed, Although the one major bit of business we did was Mihael Orachev, He eventually went to Manchester United for 950k with add on's.
I personally didn't think he would be good enough for them, and has been shipped out on loan.

Friendlies
View attachment 247432
Just as we came off from our final friendly, we announced our final signing of the summer,
Guillaume Loriot
View attachment 247430

July

18/07/2015
Lokomotiv(Plovdiv) vs Chernomorets

View attachment 247369
Subs: Nikolov for Diaz(62)
Tsonkov for Loriet(73)
Aleksandrov for Bozhinov(80)
View attachment 247367

We Begin with a wonderful away win in front of the television Camera's, We were much the better side and fully turned our dominance into goals.

25/07/2015
Chernomorets vs Lokomotiv(Sofia)
View attachment 247366
Subs: Aleksandrov for Krastev(45)
Vodenicharov for Nikolov(45)
Stoyanov for I.Dimitrov(79)
View attachment 247365

Our first home game and what a struggle, we learnt a lesson and hopefully we will learn from it. The red card made it tough for us, we definitely need 11 men at all times in this division.

League
View attachment 247364

Early days, The league should start to take shape at the end of next month.

Player of the Month
View attachment 247363
Apps:2
Goals:2
Av Rating:7.00​

August

01/08/2015
Montana vs Chernomorets
View attachment 247326
Subs: Aleksandov for Loriet(37)
Stoyanov for I.Dimitrov(65)
Diaz for Nikolov(80)
View attachment 247325

Another wonderful away win, Montana came up with us last year yet we looked a different class, Bozhinov controlled the game and is starting to look a world class player.

08/08/2015
Chernomorets Vs Slavia(Sofia)
View attachment 247324
Subs: Aleksandrov for Ivanov(62)
Atanasov for Vodenicharov(62)
Diaz for Nikolov(84)
View attachment 247322

Another frustrating afternoon at home, All signs are positive at the moment so i am not to concerned. I am sure we will start picking up the home wins sooner rather than later.

16/08/2015
Cherno More Vs Chernomorets
View attachment 247320
Subs: Ivanov for Aleksandrov(60)
Nikolov for Diaz(60)
Atanasov for Vodenicharov(78)
View attachment 247319

Well i am gutted, i dont think we deserved to lose that, especially so late in the day, We fought hard and were unlucky on the day.

23/08/2015
Chernomorets Vs Litex
View attachment 247313
Subs: Petrov for Loriet(64)
Aleksandrov for Bozhinov(74)
Diaz for Vodenicharov(80)
View attachment 247317

I knew we would get it right sooner rather than later, Back to our best at home with a comfortable win. Delighted with the start we have made,

30/08/2015
Chernomorets Vs Botev(Plovdiv)

View attachment 247328

We end august with another brilliant home win. Its been a great start to the league and hopefully we can push on during the next couple of months.

Transfers,
We were busy towards the end of the window, we Sold Tsonkov for 9,000 Euros and also sent Kaloynski out on loan to Silvnishi Geroy. After the window was shut, we did another Major bit of business. We agreed a fee with Amkar for the Sale of Centre back Nikolay Dimitrov, The fee is 400,000 Euros, with a 30% Sell on Clause.The Transfer now depends on personal terms and Medical.

September

We began September by confirming the sale of Nikolay Dimitrov to Amkar for 400,000 Euros. Soon after, Ivaylo Dimitrov was subject to a bid from Aj Auxerre, We negotiated to a 120,000 fee and he soon Moved to France. I looked to move early and i then agreed a deal to Bring centre back David Penchev from Botev(Galabovo).

13/09/2015
( A )Vs Ludogrets
View attachment 247082
Ludogrets 3-0 Chernomorets
Bezjak(40), Moti(Pen 58), Younes(82)

We met the best side in the division and it showed how much work we have got to do. Ludogrets looked very good and although we put up a fight, we didn't have quite enough to compete.

20/09/2015
( H )Vs Beroe
View attachment 247081
Chernomorets 1-2 Beroe
Krastev(25), Andonov(54), Rangelov(90)

I was looking for a positive reaction but unfortunately we struggled to another defeat, we need to be at 100% every week in this league otherwise we will struggle.

23/09/2015
Bulgarian Cup 1st Round
( A )Vs Chernomorets(Balchik)

View attachment 247079
Chernomorets(Balchik) 1-3 Chernomorets
Andreev(19), Ivanov(23), Krastev(24), Krastev(90+3)

After a tough couple of weeks i was pleased to get back on track with a good cup victory, It was nice to see academy graduate Lazar Krstev opening his account for the Club.

26/09/2015
( A )Vs CSKA(Sofia)
View attachment 247078
CSKA(Sofia) 1-3 Chernomorets
Angelov(30),Diaz(30), Bozhinov(65), Diaz(88)

What a result! Probably the best as manager. Sergio Diaz finally got off the mark and was brilliant for us, Krastev is starting to produce aswell which is looking good for the rest of the season.

League
View attachment 247077

The division is still very close, Nobody is yet to make a move which is interesting. The table should start to take shape around the winter break.

Player of the Month
View attachment 247076
Motm:1
Av Rating:7.36​

October

03/10/2015
( H )Vs Levski
View attachment 247049
Chernomorets 1-1 Levski
Diaz(4), Misyak(12), Loriet s.o(87)

Levski provided us with a good test of our qualities, we performed well and thoroughly deserved the hard earned point.

17/10/2015
( H )Vs Lokomotiv(Plovdiv)
View attachment 247046
Chernomorets 0-1 Lokomotiv(Plovdiv)
Kamburov(3)

I felt like we deserved something out of the game, It was disappointing that we couldn't manage to get at least a point.

24/10/2015
( A )Vs Lokomotiv(Sofia)
View attachment 247045
Lokomotiv(Sofia) 2-0 Chernomorets
Terziev(17), Tom(27), Krastev s.o (66)

Totally outplayed, we struggled to get into the game, especially being 2 down quite early. The sending off didn't help, but not to disappointed.

31/10/2015
( H )Vs Montana
View attachment 247044
Chernomorets 3-1 Montana
Diaz(11), Vodenicharov(Pen 27),
Georgiev(54), Diaz(64)

We end the month with a much needed win over strugglers Montana. We got in front early and never looked in danger, Was nice to see Vodenicharov end his goal drought and Sergio Diaz continuing his impressive run.

League
View attachment 247043

We finish the month in a settled 7th, I am hoping that we can have a good month and get back among the pack for when the winter break comes around.
We have got 5 league games before the break and also got our Bulgarian Cup 2nd round tie against Botev(Plovdiv)

Player of the Month
View attachment 247042
Sergio Diaz
Av Rating: 7.10​