The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone remember him? On FM08 he was quite good. But on CM03/04 he was immense.
The "unreal" player who has been released by Portsmouth according to FM10, is only on the game if you load all Thai players. I found this pic and he looks rubbish compared to previous FM's. Has he been good for anyone or have you signed him on FM10.
I found this pic online:
rungratsamee.jpg

If anyone has a better pic, please post it.

He's crock-a-sh**.

Nowhere near as good as he was on '08.

he was a made up player who doesnt actually exist.

what proof do you have that it is him. He used to have wikipedia pages but they were taken down because he is not a person

what proof do you have that it is him. He used to have wikipedia pages but they were taken down because he is not a person
True, and I don't think that's him. Also pompey denied even having him.

Hes a fake player that slipped through the net, probably due the breakup between SI and Eidos. The photo went around the forums when the suspicions about him first started arising, some guy posted it claiming to have met Supat.

He was at Pompey from CM03/04 all the way through to FM08 and on every game he had a new DOB and was always 15. As said above, his Wiki pages have been deleted as there is no evidence of him ever existing outside of football management games.

FM and CM rely on teams of researchers and scouts who are essentially volunteers. There will always be errors and a few fakes that slip through the net. Indeed i think Frankie is now the researcher for Hayes and Yeading, so expect a -10 wonderkid in their U18s on the next game....

Last edited:
He is a real player, he was a Portsmouth, look HERE