He is a real player, he was a Portsmouth, look HERE

One mans opinion. He even says 'sorry i dont know enough to judge'' for certain clubs.

Hes clearly fired up FM and searched for wonderkids.

Wikipedia delete pages for a reason: no concrete references. There are no goal or appearance stats for Rugnatsamee anywhere, and Pompey have regualrly denied all knowledge of him.

Hang on, im Baffled. Apparently he was immense in CM 03/04, yet he is only 17 in fm 10 :S

We need Horatio from CSI he will know

Horatio Caine *sunglasses off, sunglasses on*

On topic:
He doesn't exist. As Jake has mentioned there's no app, transfer or goal records for this guy. He's obviously the product of a scouts fantazy.

I heard he was soooo good he had to change his name to Dunc and was never allowed to play football again! :)

Does it really matter? He is **** on FM10, so don't sign him :)

yeaahh I remember him from CM03/04, where he and Zwikker were the big two wonderkids in the game.... Maybe they slightly misinterpreted his potential... lol

I am unsure of what happened. If he's not real then how is he still on the game? Or is it an SI joke?
Does anyone know if he is on CM10?

Its probably an SI joke that he is on FM10, because theyve made his stats really **** now, probbaly to make a point after having him as a 15 year old wonderkid 4 games in a row. They are known for sticking strange little oddities into the game.

I bought CM10 for £2.50 and uninstalled it the day FM10 landed, so i have no idea unfortunately.

cherno samba was the same, but ridiculously good with ******* stats!

it does not matter,he was immense in 03/04 and thats what matters...

Its probably an SI joke that he is on FM10, because theyve made his stats really **** now, probbaly to make a point after having him as a 15 year old wonderkid 4 games in a row. They are known for sticking strange little oddities into the game.

I bought CM10 for £2.50 and uninstalled it the day FM10 landed, so i have no idea unfortunately.

Got the game myself on that pay what you want deal, It was truely awful

Cue the nostalgia indeed! Honestly hadn't thought about Supat Rungratsamee in a long, long time. He was absolutely class.
Almost gutted to discover he might not actually be real. I just put his absence on recent FMs down to him getting too big for his boots, blowing all his cash on women and booze and retiring from football aged 16.

lol i actually thought he was real at first and i was ****** excited thinking that a top talent was rising in Asia

CM is the older FM?

I have only played FM 08 and 10 so don't know about history!! thanks!!