Super Bowl 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter oja20
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 391
  • Views Views 19K
That looked like pass interference initially.....good call by officials. That personal foul call killed it for Pittsburgh

Yes! Great game thoroughly enjoyed it, who knows might even start watching NFL?

I live outside of Pittsburgh, now instead of hearing them brag about winning another super bowl, I'll have to hear them mooooooooooooan about not winning ugh...I hate stiller fans.

Thoroughly enjoyable game. could've gone either way. And for a team, that has 15 players on injured reserve, to come through and win....wow. Rodgers HAS to win Super Bowl MVP, just for the 1st half

well worth staying up to watch i have got to be up for 6:30 for school.
I wonder will any of the teachers accept this as an excuss for being to tired to do anything today:)

Thoroughly enjoyable game. could've gone either way. And for a team, that has 15 players on injured reserve, to come through and win....wow
Shows just how much depth that Packers team has.

I enjoyed the match, but honestly, i reckon Steelers deserved it more, they fought back from a 21-3 disadvantage.

That field goal miss ****** it up.

I enjoyed the match, but honestly, i reckon Steelers deserved it more, they fought back from a 21-3 disadvantage.

so did the 15 yard personal foul call unfortunately

To be honest, I've enjoyed some soccer games more. I'm not a packers fan but I hate the stillers, still I usually don't get worked up over the NFL unless it's the Arizona Cardinals or Denver Broncos.

However I didnt get to watch the entire game, so perhaps I would have liked it more if I saw the Stillers make their comeback.

yeah, but the packers came out to play intially. So you could say the packers wanted it from the get go.

I dont care that much tbh, the team i support are the Patriots, and even there, since i aint that a fan of american football, i watch if for the game, and im a sucker for heroic comebacks.
Rugby Union>American football

Just can't believe how quickly this season has flown past. Seen some fantastic games though. Been great. Just praying there isn't a player strike that will scrub the season

The Packers slammed their ***** on the table and said, "Let's get to business" early on and thus they won.

Back