Super Bowl 2011

Steelers deserved it more...

Cant agree I'm afraid. Yes, they fought back, but you cannot committ turnovers like that, and also on a crucial drive (the last one), committ a dumb foul that backs your team up 15 yards. 15 yards that potentially changed the outcome of the game. However, they contributed to an excellent ball game which I enjoyed immensly (and by the sounds of it, everyone else on this thread)

Rodgers outshone Big Ben, but yeah, the turnovers decided the game. I didn't want to Packers to win because I'm a Bears fan, but I guess they deserved it.

Last edited:
Recorded it, work early today, but I was trying to avoid the score.. No chance lmao, it's plastered everywhere.

the run for the second Packers TD was exceptional,
great interception as well.

Just woke up after watching it all night, amazing. Love the american football :wub:
Love how the packers stuck with it all the way as well :)

DID ANYONE ELSE SPOT THE SUBLIMINAL MESSEGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS NO JOKE!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgs3ZYIn8Rk&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]YouTube - VIDEO0017[/ame]

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

And there's two more videos we posted to youtube

Steelers deserved it more...
3 turnovers and the Packers converted EVERY one of them. Steelers didn't really deserve it following that statistic.

It was a huge win for the Packers and A-Rod personified their determination. Big congrats to Green Bay on the win.

Despite the turnovers, the game wasn't all that one sided, the Steelers just made a couple of mistakes.

Despite the turnovers, the game wasn't all that one sided, the Steelers just made a couple of mistakes.

And a very, very costly 15 yard penalty on their final series. Cannot afford those sort of mistakes in a game of that magnitude.