Super Bowl XLVI

• Thread starter jmoser
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 4K
Brady drives them in. The Giants must be gutted for that.

That's why I've never been a fan of the 3-4 defense. It does close the run down somewhat-but you can't always get the pressure on the QB unless you bring in other players to blitz the QB. But if you go single man coverage against Brady he will pick you apart.

Poor half, but we have the lead and get the ball to start the 2nd half so I can't really complain. Hernandez is stepping up big in Gronk's relative absence. And Belichick's "bend but don't break" defense is working pretty well so far.

And to address the advertising talk, NBC charges $3.5 million for a 30 second advert. It is sort of a Super bowl tradition that companies pay huge sums of money and try to be funny with their ads. Bunch of chicks I know say they only watch the game for the adverts, because they could care less about the sport. It's unfortunate, but you just have to deal with it, and you should try to find a stream of NBC's coverage.

Got my stream. Find some of the adverts quite amusing-and some downright weird lol. Though I'm not turnin it back on til Madonna's finished.

But on the game the Pats have to find a way to get Welker more involved too-he can always make a big play happen. And I'm sticking with my prediction too. Have a feeling we're set for a granstand finish

Last edited:
Meh-she's miming. Could've saved $5 million and just played the ****** CD.

I saw some schoolboy tackling there. And Hernandez reminds me of former Bronco's TE Shannon Sharpe with his movement. Perfectly executed drive. Kept the Giants defense honest with perfect combo of run and play-action. This could turn ugly for the Giants after seeing that.

interesting. Brady shaken up after that sack

Failing in the red zone is going to hurt the Giants.

That sack could come back to haunt the Giants. Was excellent coverage by the Pats DBs

Edit-How that wasn't an interference call I don't know. He was clearly in contact with the Giants players shoulder.

Last edited:
Oh my. This could be a **** of an ending.

What a finish this is going to be.

All I can say is it's now the Giants' Lombardi Trophy to throw away. They screw up and lose-no one to blame except themselves.

Edit-seems I tempted fate. My oh my

Last edited:
Oh dear... should of gone down at the one.

A minute and a timeout is an age for Brady.

Imagine if John Elway was out there..