joshr100

Reaction score
So after reading a thread about someone started a game and it maybe being their last one and how they wanted it to be more realistic then ever, i decided to do a similar thing. So for a change i decided to be a lower league team (conference) so i decided to be histon, the reason why i chose these was because in a pre-season friendly they beat my beloved West Bromwich Albion :(.

The board expectations are that i get a top hald finish, whereas myn are to hopefully push inot the play-offs which is going to be difficult as there are many good teams in the league such as luton, chester and oxford.

I will be posting my results and progress at the end of each month in the game (if people get interested in it) and hopefully be bring some success to The Glassworld Stadium.

The team to start with is pretty strong and has cover all over the pitch so not many transfers are needed (well not as much as i usually make)
View attachment 10325

So pre-season friendlys are done 4 a year and overall i think my team have been pretty impressive although im tryin not to get to carried. i only lost the 1 game and as u can see i beat some good teams including blackburn/bolton reserves ann the later i was very happy with sayin there team included some very very good players such as jay lloyd samuel, vaz tee, chris basham.
Hopefully can carry the good form into the the league :)
View attachment 10326

I made a couple of free signings to make the squad a bit bigger and also signed jack lyons on loan from peterborough. Hopefully a couple of more free signing should be on there way
View attachment 10327

Don't know most of your players but u look like u have depth and got good pre-season results. U should be challenging for the title:)

Neither do i thats the fun of the challenge lol.
I hope so mate cheers for the support lol

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Two games into the league season, 1 win 1 defeat
Screenshots coming at the end of august :)

Ok then 1st month of the season is over and its a very mixed one 4 me. Started the season with a 1-0 defeat to rushden & diamonds but was very pleased with my teams ability to react and beat chester 3-0 which i was extremly impressed with as i consider them 2 be one of the favourites for the league title. Also managed a win vs crawley but then failed to win any of my next three games drawing 2 and losing 1.
View attachment 10329

Not a bad start overall then and im pretty pleased to be mid table but could do with a bit of improving :)
View attachment 10330

You seem to have a good defence and u're not conceding many goals so maybe u could look at making u're team slightly more offensive. But not a bad start to the season and hopefully u can improve from here

You seem to have a good defence and u're not conceding many goals so maybe u could look at making u're team slightly more offensive. But not a bad start to the season and hopefully u can improve from here

Thats what i was thinking of doing and btw iv just signed Asa Hall on loan from luton till the end of season

Is he any good? lol, I have no idea who most of your players r

2BH m8 neither do i, im used 2 buyin players on reputation not quality so this is goin 2 be a big test 4 me. And when i was luton on the 9.3 db he was a decent player in league 2 so hopefully he will perform well. only time will tell :)

There's a thread called request a sig and i asked for sig on there. There brilliant. Then u put it on on edit signature

Hey, thought I'd view this thread and post seeing as you did earlier on my AFC Wimbledon thread :) Michael Nardiello, Liam Francis, Adrian Manchester, Caig (GK), Smith (RB) all on free's are brilliant players for BSP and lower, especially Caig, Smith, Nardiello and Francis, in a year or two Manchester gets good, I got all them for my BSS first season winning AFC Wimbledon team :p I'll keep following this, I'm having a break from mine atm, played that season in a space on 2 days so worked hard lol. Playing my Swansea save now that I finished 5th with in my first season with, so far in 2nd season pre-season signed Chris Eagles, Amr Zaki, and some GK from Hibernian lol, looking at free players as there is a lot released :) Good luck with your save :)

Cheers m8y, iv looked for them players and non of them are on the database :S im using the new v6 db that myt be why.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

This team is one of if not the most inconsistant team ever, hopefully i can improve this soon.

Good home form and u should try a more defensive formation away. Good Luck

Ino mate going to next away game, cant believe i can beat teams like chester n thrash luton 4-0 then lose the very next game to some one like stevenage. Im really getting into this save tho its interesting being a LLM. :)

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Got any ideas for an away tactic ?