Not sure. There r about a billion good tactics on this site so search around. I've heard good things about JP Woody's Brian Clough tactics. There meant 2 be really good for LLM. What formation do u usually use?

Josh, you want my AFC Wimbledon tactic, I went whole season unbeaten away from home, you will have to tweak the players instructions to your own players obviously, but it worked well for me, if it is **** for you, tell me coz I wanna improve it lol

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Tell me if you do :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

It's a 4-4-2 btw.

Josh, you want my AFC Wimbledon tactic, I went whole season unbeaten away from home, you will have to tweak the players instructions to your own players obviously, but it worked well for me, if it is **** for you, tell me coz I wanna improve it lol

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Tell me if you do :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

It's a 4-4-2 btw.

Yes please m8 anythings gotta be better than what i got atm lol

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Not sure. There r about a billion good tactics on this site so search around. I've heard good things about JP Woody's Brian Clough tactics. There meant 2 be really good for LLM. What formation do u usually use?

This one iv downloaded off eya cant remember what its called but it works very well at home but as u can see not as gd away.

BTW iv been playin a net game wiv my m8 thats why i aint been postin my progress on eya :)

The month of october as seen me win just 1 ov my 5 league matches whilst also being knocked out of the FA cup to Rushden and Diamonds by the same score to what i lost 2 them at the very start of the season. But on a positive note i only lost 1 league game and after using the brian clough tactics for the first time in match against oxford where i managed a draw away i think that once my team gels with these tactics they should hopefully get the wins there performances deserve. I was really gutted with my result against Eastbourne where i absolutely domenated them and only came away with a point after conceeding in the 89th minute:(
View attachment 10347
Not doing as well has hoped by now but hopefully my luck will change soon and the wins will be coming in left right n centre :)
View attachment 10348

Good luck. There are still loads of games left and if u starting winning more matches then hopefully u can get a playoff place. Hopefully:p

Here is my AFC Wimbledon tactic mate that got me promoted unbeaten away :p
Also Jeffers, how do you make your sig that big, LG Fire made me one but it's really small and I want it bigger, please reply mate :)

DC999 made a thread explaining how u do it. On the search just type sig and u'll see a thread called how to make u're sig bigger or sumthing like that.

Here is my AFC Wimbledon tactic mate that got me promoted unbeaten away :p
Also Jeffers, how do you make your sig that big, LG Fire made me one but it's really small and I want it bigger, please reply mate :)

Thanks a lot m8 il give this a go now away from home, hopefully the results will change soon : )

Cheers 4 the support everyone :)