Super Saints - 1st with Southampton - 2nd with Leicester / Most Goals, Most Points

SS with OI's and Training / Individual Training please?

Any possibility to change ST role. Want to try it in Allsvenskan, but lack of quality makes it hard to find good CF..

How many did you concede in the league, and how many clean sheets did your keeper make during the league season? Looks good btw!

How many did you concede in the league, and how many clean sheets did your keeper make during the league season? Looks good btw!
Forgot to put the league table in the OP...
View attachment 316220
View attachment 316219

19 clean sheets in 38 games! and only conceded 23, id say at least 15 of them were not Clear cut chances or either came from free kicks or corners!

Last edited:
Tweaked the tactic to create V2, tested it with Leicester City, been having amazing results.

View attachment 315846
View attachment 315845

View attachment 315844
View attachment 315843
As you can see Ive played 10 games and we are joint 1st/2nd after 10 games which is amazing for Leicester!

View attachment 315842
View attachment 315841
We´ve only lost 2 games so fare and as you can see we didn't deserve to lose either, 1 of Chelsea´s goals was a corner to win the match the other was a fair CCC. Once again the corners are letting the tactic down.

View attachment 315840
View attachment 315839
Mahrez has been an absolute animal in the right Inside Forward position! We are also one of the best scoring outlets in the league and for the quality of players we have is amazing. Our defence would be a lot better if we improved the corner and freekick defence.

Link to tactic in the OP

Last edited:
If I were you, I'd change the name of V2 to V1 Mirrored or else you're going to get questions which one is better! For example I've started a game with Liverpool with this. All of my wingers/inside forwards are right footed, so I'm going for V1 obviously. Also, the full backs suit the duties better (Moreno attack, Flanagan support (sold Johnson)).

If I were you, I'd change the name of V2 to V1 Mirrored or else you're going to get questions which one is better! For example I've started a game with Liverpool with this. All of my wingers/inside forwards are right footed, so I'm going for V1 obviously. Also, the full backs suit the duties better (Moreno attack, Flanagan support (sold Johnson)).

No, V1 and V2 are different. I have just created V2 Mirrored, so there is V1, V1 Mirrored & V2, V2 Mirrored which has been tweaked to improve the attack, V1 & V2 have different instructions there not the same.

First, when i saw your thread and your tactic, i thought it was like Celta Vigo FM14 style, would you gonna make one mate?
Not right now mate, this is the only tactic im focusing on atm. On your Napoli test how man corners did you concede?

Not right now mate, this is the only tactic im focusing on atm. On your Napoli test how man corners did you concede?

In all competitions, 17games played, 0 conceded, but i use my own setting.