Super Saints - 1st with Southampton - 2nd with Leicester / Most Goals, Most Points

Use the latest version not inverted. Tadic or Mane as Left IF, Long or Rodriguez as Winger. Sign a RB (Peruzzi), CB (I signed Balanta & Murillo) CM (Lucas Romero or Adam Maher) That should do

Tyvm, Give those players a look. PLayed first game with latest version and won 1-0 at home vs Sunderland.

Use the latest version not inverted. Tadic or Mane as Left IF, Long or Rodriguez as Winger. Sign a RB (Peruzzi), CB (I signed Balanta & Murillo) CM (Lucas Romero or Adam Maher) That should do

Do Saints not need a striker? only really have pelle. If so any idea who? :)

4 games into season.

1-0 Win over Sunderland (Home)
0-1 Loss against QPR (Away)
4-1 Win over Liverpool (Home)
1-0 Win over Spurs (Away)

Loss to QPR was a 30 yard wonder goal from Jordan Mutch, so couldn't really be helped.

Hi Poweriess, nice tactic - thanks for sharing. I have a couple of questions - would love to hear your views:

- Why do you have the team passing at short but most individual players set to more direct?
- The tactic uses Retain possession with short passing but also "Pass into space" - these appear contradictory to me..?

Thank!

Do you use counter against weaker teams too, or you go with control or something? I agree with the guy saying the instructions look contradictory. how do they work exactly? Will never understand how the mechanics of this thing works haha

Last edited:
Hello guys, i downloaded this tactic and it quite works well.I've finished 4th in Premier League but i have one problem, i am conceding too much goals.How to fix that?For eg. when i play versus some team i always need to score one more goal to win...

Last edited:
Hi Poweriess, nice tactic - thanks for sharing. I have a couple of questions - would love to hear your views:

- Why do you have the team passing at short but most individual players set to more direct?
- The tactic uses Retain possession with short passing but also "Pass into space" - these appear contradictory to me..?

Thank!
I did because i hoped that the team would pass the ball around short, then one of the players with direct passing would release a direct ball into open space

And i want my team to retain possession and keep the ball but i still want them to pass into space and not into crowded areas

Hello guys, i downloaded this tactic and it quite works well.I've finished 4th in Premier League but i have one problem, i am conceding too much goals.How to fix that?For eg. when i play versus some team i always need to score one more goal to win...
Have you used the OI´s? and try defensive positioning as match training

I did because i hoped that the team would pass the ball around short, then one of the players with direct passing would release a direct ball into open space

And i want my team to retain possession and keep the ball but i still want them to pass into space and not into crowded areas

Thanks mate - appreciate the answers. The mixture of passing makes sense - it appears to work a bit like a Biesla tactic with the defenders being more patient in possession but swifter & more direct passing or dribbling from the midfield & attackers once in the opponents half. Nice work!

@poweriess ... it looks really good and impressive tactics i will try to use it, i personally like this formation and i have used it in FM14 i just want to share my squad with u and i want to be sure what u think of this, will it be good for my squad to use ur tactic?
I am my Fav Real Madrid and i am in start of second season and i have
Perruzi
Depay
Pogba
Balanta
and sold out Sami and more all players same like in real now :)
so i was thinking will it be good formation for my squad u think?
will share my result here with all of u soon after using ur tactic :)
also u have 6 different tactics which one is latest so i should download that one???

thanks in advance
sorry for my english

Last edited: