Super Tactic! But Players Tire And Injure Easily

Really good results matey. What do you get in the way of ccc's, possesion % etc per game

first impressions r really great!! Need some more tough testing tough.

By the way i think pace is absolutely the key in this tac in every positions

yeah definately, especially up front as theres lots of balls played behind the defence :)

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Really good results matey. What do you get in the way of ccc's, possesion % etc per game

cccs can vary, against teams of the same quality though usually 3-4 1 on 1 chances, which with the right striker should be banging them in
possession doesnt usually dominate as its all about playing quick passes so usually possession is slightly worse than the opponents

I'm giving you an update tomorrow mate :p. Now i'm going to play some Minecraft :)

Just finished pre-season with Ajax. Tactic is looking strong with a few good results but i haven't really had a challenge yet.

i keep looking at the results all the users had and i think ill start a save with a romanian B league team.
will post some ss later

When i have reinstall fm i will defo give thsi ago looks a great formation

I tested the tactic with Crawley and i had great results, I won with many goals and conceded fewer than I usually do. Can someone explain to me how to take and upload a picture so I can show you?

print screen, paste it to paint, save it to jpeg, then click attachments on your post, upload the picture, click attachments again and select the picture

glad to hear the tactics working for you :)

im near the end of my first full season with it and will post the results

good results :)
how did you do in the league? guessing you got promoted :p
did you have any patches of bad form or injuries?

Im leading the league with 32 points with 3 games left to play and I started using the tactic at january so I havent had any bad form. I have had injuries almost all of them om the midfielders but none were long term injuries so my squad coed with it.

Im leading the league with 32 points with 3 games left to play and I started using the tactic at january so I havent had any bad form. I have had injuries almost all of them om the midfielders but none were long term injuries so my squad coed with it.

im confused what you mean by leading with 32 points? do you mean youre 32 points ahead of 2nd or on 32 points? both are crazy :p

yeah injuries are sadly quite common with this tactic :( but ive upped the training and its started paying off around february

ive not been as consistant since the start of the season but i did have o'connor on loan from birmingham then and since then i dont think ive really replaced him, ive loaned kevin phillips and benjani since but both have failed :p but thankfully kuqi has been keeping up the goals for me

1 game off the end of the season so will post things soon :)

I think you should post abit more before people do much.

Ill do a full on season test with Athletico Madrid, if this tactis is good enough then I should win La Liga with little work, so ill let you know as it goes along.

Nice tactic, I use a similar one but without the DMC, it's a 4-3-1-2 with three central midfielders, one set to defend, one to attack and the other one to support. I too see my players tire easily and injure often, though.

I got four back to back promotions with Woking, from Conference South to Championship, and I even won the FA Cup when in League One, lol.

But I might try yours, in some games I've felt the presence of a DMC could have helped me.

Not a bad season i dont think with this tactic, it could probably need some defensive improvement, but i think with a higher scorer defender and a better striker and attacking midfielder i could have stormed the league

though how the heck did nottingham forest destroy this league :p

also really good runs in the cups i feel

what do people think? :)

Its a pretty good season and you had nice cup runs. I just finished my season and I won the FA Trophy ;)

View attachment 141282

View attachment 141283