Super Tactic! But Players Tire And Injure Easily

Nice tactic, I use a similar one but without the DMC, it's a 4-3-1-2 with three central midfielders, one set to defend, one to attack and the other one to support. I too see my players tire easily and injure often, though.

I got four back to back promotions with Woking, from Conference South to Championship, and I even won the FA Cup when in League One, lol.

But I might try yours, in some games I've felt the presence of a DMC could have helped me.

wow thats a great feat :) in my network game with my mate we're dover and woking and thats the kind of team i made the tactic for due to not really having any connection to any of the teams down there and wanting to make it as exciting to watch as possible :p

keep me updated on how you do with the tactic and any recommendations for improving it would be very welcome :)

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Its a pretty good season and you had nice cup runs. I just finished my season and I won the FA Trophy ;)

View attachment 141282

View attachment 141283

nice one mate :)

keep me updated how you do in league 2 :)

I'm going to fine tune the tactic a little and test it again
will repost if i get better results :)