Super Ted's Adventure: A Teddy Sheringham Story

• Thread starter Thread starter AndySams10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 150
  • Views Views 21K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant reading! Bit of a shock twist with the move to Sheffield United, would have expected at least Championship but this will surely prove more of a challenge!

Brilliant reading! Bit of a shock twist with the move to Sheffield United, would have expected at least Championship but this will surely prove more of a challenge!

Yeah I know mate, but had to join a team to keep me interested in the save, and Sheff Utd job was the only decent one going. A big challenge indeed and one I hope to do well with. Thx for the comment, appreciate it. :D

Hi Guys, Just got back home from coaching and Steam has crashed, I'm trying to fix the issue, but at the moment it looks like my save has been lost. Gutted, can't believe it. Will keep you updated. :(

Should still have the save fella it happened to me a few weeks back but all my saves were untouched

Should still have the save fella it happened to me a few weeks back but all my saves were untouched

I've tried to find it, but can't anywhere! My mate, who is an IT whizz(well so he says, lol) is looking at it now. What happened to yours?

I've tried to find it, but can't anywhere! My mate, who is an IT whizz(well so he says, lol) is looking at it now. What happened to yours?

switched computer on and it started to update steam then just said sommat along the lines of " unable to load steam blah blah sommat errors so uninstalled steam and installed and it worked ! maybe i was just lucky this time ! hope u get it back :)

switched computer on and it started to update steam then just said sommat along the lines of " unable to load steam blah blah sommat errors so uninstalled steam and installed and it worked ! maybe i was just lucky this time ! hope u get it back :)

also try going into documents ----> sports interactive ----> football manager 2013 ----> Games , you might find your saved game their hope this helps

also try going into documents ----> sports interactive ----> football manager 2013 ----> Games , you might find your saved game their hope this helps

Cheers mate, have just tried re-installing it and still no luck. Have just bought a new laptop over weekend, but wanted to finish this save before moving over to that one. Fingers crossed, if not it will be a new story! :)

great reading!!! what a turn of events with you at sheff. and beckham joining you! I signed david for porto in season 4 of the ultimate champions league challenge and he played 25 (or so games) with 14 assists!! he's world class

great reading!!! what a turn of events with you at sheff. and beckham joining you! I signed david for porto in season 4 of the ultimate champions league challenge and he played 25 (or so games) with 14 assists!! he's world class

Thanks mate, appreciate the comments. Having some problems loading the save, as steam is not wanting to load up. So I'm at a crossroads or whether to keep trying or cut my losses and load up everything again on my new laptop and start a new story. :)

Hi to everyone that followed and liked my story.

Unfortunately due to Steam and Laptop issues I can't recover my save and so I'm going to have to reluctantly stop this story.

I will be looking to start a new save and story soon on a brand new laprop and I really hope you will follow and give me the great feedback you have been doing.

Appreciate the support guys. Thanks. :)

P.s - If you want to chat please feel free to PM me in my profile.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back