SuperLeague Chairman Game (Need someone to be an editor too!)

Hoping to have this game running by Wednesday, but I'll bring that forward if we get enough people!

Currently 12 spots left. Considering having a discussion to lessen the debt rules (About buying a club that more than £750m :))

I never did this before, but I have a lot of spare time at the moment and would really like to try this.
Team: PSG
Name: Rafael Thomasson
(I also made an account on the website)

Last edited:
I never did this before, but I have a lot of spare time at the moment and would really like to try this.
Team: PSG
Name: Rafael Thomasson
(I also made an account on the website)

OP ammended! :)

Could I ask you to quickly vote on the poll in the website? Dortmund are already through, but the next voted decides between At. Madrid and Corinthians!

OP ammended! :)

Could I ask you to quickly vote on the poll in the website? Dortmund are already through, but the next voted decides between At. Madrid and Corinthians!
Already did :)

I'm In
Chairman: Ryan Kimbrell
Club: Dortmund (since they seem to be winning the poll)
I posted this in your forum as well

Last edited:
The latest poll has ended, and there are NEW rules regarding buying a club you cannot afford. These new rules are less strict, give you more time to pay off the debt, allow you to buy players and won't release your players! For full details, see the OP!

Okay just signed up on the website:D

Just to clarify we don't need to run FM on our computer, yes. Sorry my english is poor.
ZoomButt.gif

Edit: To sign players that do not play for teams in the Championship what do we do? Sorry again.

Chairman: Andrea Bergolio
Club: Inter Milan (If they are still available if I am reading correctly they still are)

So now I just sign up on the website link

Okay just signed up on the website:D

Just to clarify we don't need to run FM on our computer, yes. Sorry my english is poor.
ZoomButt.gif

Edit: To sign players that do not play for teams in the Championship what do we do? Sorry again.

Added you. No you don't need to run FM, and to sign players outside the top flight, there will be a seperate window. You will message me your transfer targets, and I will edit the players to play for your club, and take the money out of your club :) If you have any questions, just ask! :)