SuperLeague Chairman Game (Need someone to be an editor too!)

7 teams are left. Of those 7; AC Milan, Atletico and Chelsea would leave you completely debt free, although the loan needed for Man City is so small it could be paid off within the first season!

That leaves Arsenal, Manchester United and Real Madrid remaining. Although you would need to borrow £200m to buy these clubs, since they have such large squads, a few player sales could easily bring in funds to spend your £25m net a season, without putting the club into debt! :)

Remaining teams:
AC Milan (Costs: £628m, remaining funds: £172m)
Arsenal (Costs: £1b, remaining funds: -£200m)
At. Madrid (Costs: £532m, Remaining funds: £268m)
City (Costs: £813m, remaining funds: -£13m)
United (Costs: £1b, remaining funds: -£200m)
Real (Costs: £1b, remaining funds: -£200m)

i would love to join
Team - Manchester City
Manager name - Akash Sky

Suprised no-ones snapped up the other clubs yet, they've debatably got the best squads on the game!

Added you. No you don't need to run FM, and to sign players outside the top flight, there will be a seperate window. You will message me your transfer targets, and I will edit the players to play for your club, and take the money out of your club :) If you have any questions, just ask! :)

Thanks mate sounds awesome.:D

ZoomButt.gif

This will start as soon as I can either get a lincense key for FMRTE (I don't have paypal), or someone joins that has FMRTE!

Okay, Akash has kindly offered to do the editing! Can all chairmen please reply to this thread (To confirm you are taking part) and comment in the general discussions thread on the website!

As soon as everyone has responded, we can begin!

Last edited:
Okay, I have added rules regardin several things, including: Sacking/Hiring a manager, Upgrading facilities.

Okay, Akash has kindly offered to do the editing! Can all chairmen please reply to this thread (To confirm you are taking part) and comment in the general discussions thread on the website!

As soon as everyone has responded, we can begin!

At. Madrid - Scurrffyuk - Ruined Facebook

This is the schedule for the Summer transfer windows: (Can be seen in the 'Schedule' thread on the website!)

Season 12/13 Schedule:

Transfer Windows:

Thursday 27/6/13 - Chairman-to-Chairman Window OPENS
Thursday 4/7/13 (9PM) - Chairman-to-Chairman Window CLOSES

Thursday 4/7/13 (9:01PM) - Chairman-to-AI Window OPENS
Sunday 7/7/13 (10PM) - Chairman-to-AI Window CLOSES

Monday 8/7/13 (5PM) - Free Transfer Window OPENS
Tuesday 9/7/13 (5PM) - Free Transfer Window CLOSES

Tuesday 9/7/13 (5:30PM) - Blind Auction Window OPENS
Wednesday 10/7/13 (7PM) - Blind Auction Window CLOSES