Been trying to make my own BR style tactic for ages but have failed miserably every time so I'm gonna give this one a go fingers crossed it works as I don't wanna get sacked again :D

Yes not an easy tactic to make work, good luck and let me know how it goes .

So you mean more like Pirlo rather then Arturo Vidal/Kara (RC Genk)?? Yeah I can manege those, will give it a try. Actually looking for something that makes Pablo Osvaldo more deadly, he isn't scoring as much as he should (I mean, he usually makes at least 20 when the NPC controls him).

Yes not an easy tactic to make work, good luck and let me know how it goes .

Gotta say this is a fantastic tactic, I'm currently joint top of the league only lost 1 in the 9 games I've played and to make things better Sturridge and Suarez are banging in the goals, I've never been able to get Sturridge scoring lol.

Gotta say this is a fantastic tactic, I'm currently joint top of the league only lost 1 in the 9 games I've played and to make things better Sturridge and Suarez are banging in the goals, I've never been able to get Sturridge scoring lol.

glad its working for u mate keep me updated

So you mean more like Pirlo rather then Arturo Vidal/Kara (RC Genk)?? Yeah I can manege those, will give it a try. Actually looking for something that makes Pablo Osvaldo more deadly, he isn't scoring as much as he should (I mean, he usually makes at least 20 when the NPC controls him).

keep me updated onhow u are doing

Hmm, i am a big fan of Brendan and his philosophy, currently developing a tactic for Liverpool myself, where i tried implementing a thing or two from liverpool in real life, as it is (and excuse my vulgularity) SEXY AS **** to look at :p might pick up a thing or two from here aswell :p

Hmm, i am a big fan of Brendan and his philosophy, currently developing a tactic for Liverpool myself, where i tried implementing a thing or two from liverpool in real life, as it is (and excuse my vulgularity) SEXY AS **** to look at :p might pick up a thing or two from here aswell :p

if this helps u make your tactic please do and good luck

ok starting new season with southampton fc see how well i can do and how long i last .

i've used this tactic with notts forest and inter milan and i always leak goals! how did you sort out the defence?

screenshots of players in postions

hi supermatt, been following your tactics, but can we have a screenshot of who you've gotplaying in each postion
in your Liverpool save ?

hi supermatt, been following your tactics, but can we have a screenshot of who you've gotplaying in each postion
in your Liverpool save ?

hi mate im not using this formation at the moment so wont be able to give any screen shots sorry. im now using The Talsiman