*****SURE*****SHORT******SUCESS****** FORMULA******JASSAR

Hey Jassar, Have you updated all of the tactics or just the "Normal" one?

Welcome done on still striving for the perfect FM13 tactic although the new FM is just around the corner! You and all other tacticians work on this site are greatly appreciated!
i have updated all of them ,, some quiet a bit changes some minor changes but these are certainly working better

Cool, so I'm going to be trying this out with Liverpool. Can you tell me if this starting XI is okay?

GK: Mignolet
RB:Johnson
CB: Agger, Sakho
LB: Santon/Enrique
DM: Lucas Leiva
CM: Gerrard, Schneiderlin
LW: Coutinho
RW: Sterling
ST: Suarez/Damiao

I haven't had much success with Suarez, but do you recommend him for this tactic or should I sell him(could make good money) and get Damiao (or Benteke) instead? I'm using LFCMarshall's transfer update.
try suarez on the wing and ur team looks really great . do quickness training in the wingbacks for sure . and for front man i love benteke . in my game he is the main reson i am no 1 atm

try suarez on the wing and ur team looks really great . do quickness training in the wingbacks for sure . and for front man i love benteke . in my game he is the main reson i am no 1 atm

Cheers, thanks for the help. I don't get a lot of time to play FM these days but I'll report back with results ASAP. Do you use the LFCMarshall update too? Because Benteke sucks in the SI update and on the pr0 one too.

Cheers, thanks for the help. I don't get a lot of time to play FM these days but I'll report back with results ASAP. Do you use the LFCMarshall update too? Because Benteke sucks in the SI update and on the pr0 one too.
yes i do i always keep every single transfer updated

i use fmrte to do if any transfer is missed by lfc marshall

13 and its a good tactic just win or lose like 3-2 or -4-3 and yeah except the OIs as they make tactics worse imo

13 and its a good tactic just win or lose like 3-2 or -4-3 and yeah except the OIs as they make tactics worse imo

what team u have and the defenders..what about wing back do u do the training quickness with them

ASA OI are some people like them . i do some may not so no OI if they works in ur case

Its probably me mate dw about it haha, you recomend any good teams with this tac?

Its probably me mate dw about it haha, you recomend any good teams with this tac?
i have tested it in 6 different countries till now . wasnt planning to lauch this tactics as fm 14 is coming but it have given me such a good resuts that i am launching it

i have tested it with

aston villa ( present ) january 1st
newcastle won premiere leahue and FA
Saint etienne won ligue 1
Gladbach 2 in bundesliga
R. SOCIEDAD won league and champions league
lazio 3 serie A
Anderlecht won everything and quater final champions league

Last edited:
I will try with lazio mate, which out of the 3 tactics did you use the most?

the DM is the playmaker
CMS------sissoko (newcastle) wanyama (southhampton) schneiderlin (southampton) Nainggolan(cagliari) players like them

wingers should be classic , but inside wingers can be helpful too as the wingers are not huggging touchline in the tactics so they can cut inside and do the trick
it dosnt matter which foot they are
striker i will say only one person ------like benteke
he is the only reason i go and manage astonvilla
I tried and Leonard Kweuke is another choice

Last edited:
Yeh compared to version 1, this is not good :) My Stoke who are champion in 1st season without signing anyone, have drop to mid table conceding alot of goals

Yeh compared to version 1, this is not good :) My Stoke who are champion in 1st season without signing anyone, have drop to mid table conceding alot of goals

thats strange ... its not that i am playing with a top team .... i am playing with aston villa and i am doing really good